Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akagaminoproduction

Probably, but it'd want to see it in an epic way, not like luffy knocking out kaido which would allow zoro to kill him, but rather a combo attack, hopefully the whole monster trio ganging up on kaido, with zoro landing the final blow
I would like to have zoro and kaido having a conversation about how death completes a person and how zoro could make his dream happen etc.
I know I am being too ambitious but I want a slash which not only cuts kaido but splits onigashima in half..... he already cut a horn..... why not an entire skull..... worthy of a swordsman whose name reached heaven due to his sheer strength... (atleast I would do it in my manga)

Yeo Usopp my fucking Goat, he deadass boutta get a 600M bounty for defeating two Tobi roppos without defeating anybody

Goat shit
Bruh Oda ain’t put that for nothin
He don’t wanna Nami getting hurt with a big bounty
Usopp >= Im
Deception and misinformation have been the true meta for almost a millennium in One Piece, Usopp is so ahead of the game that most top tiers don't even know the rules.
:usosmug:

One thing I want to point out for all the power scalers out there: the last page of this chapter is the first time we saw Kaido do Thunder Bagua with two hands. When he hit Luffy, it was a one handed forehand, and when Yamato hit Ulti, it was a two handed backhand. It could just be that the backhand swing uses two hands and the forehand is one handed (like most tennis players use), but it could also be that Kaido is using his strongest Thunder Bagua only now.

Shimotsuki Sanji?

Seems like Sora wasn't a very loyal wife.
Sanji fans maybe the most retarded of all superfans lmfao
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I don't get why people don't won't to admit that side of zoro is a thing, he's an anti hero that makes him cooler, he's ruthless, not kind
He tells the audience himself. He's on the path of the Asura

I don’t think he’s Ushimaru. Ushimaru died against Kaido. He would never leave Wano for ~20 years.
No one has ever actually said in the manga that ushimaru died so until I see it he's Greenbull
Post automatically merged:

Usopp lies become reality so if he's lying about beating the tobi roppo they're going to get up and he's going to actually beat them. Based

Status
Not open for further replies.