Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido , @Tejas , @Steven , @Sentinel , @TheAncientCenturion , @Topi Jerami , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @Peroroncino , @Zowo , @Fenaker , @zzShinichi , @PizzaBread , @Seth , @Bogard , @Jailer , @Fuckthis3 , @Rivaille , @stairs-kun , @LuffyMazino , @Patryipe , @HA001

King vivrecard is out and you guys probably already hear from the information with we get:

King has for now the highest know bounty for any commander, even above Marco bounty.
We get the info that he has both CoA and CoC but to remind, the vivrecard only add things with they see in manga, meaning King getting CoC or even a stronger adv haki version can be added later.
And the most interesting part, Kaiido take only King with him when they try to fight Whitebeard pirates and the navy!!
The huge hype and again a big important scene, Oda show again the bound between King and Kaido, as firstmate and captain, King duo controll everyone in Onigashima, even assemble flying six via Kaidos name without Kaido even beeing mad at him, he clearly can read his captain next move as we see when Kaido try to kill Orochi:

It is clear why Kaido choose him to go with him to marineford, not because he can "fly", that doesn´t make sense since Kaido has a whole flying squad team, also he has multiple ships, he take him since King was the strongest and his partner, the gap in age aren´t large too. And Queen and Jack probably stay in wano to protect it from someone else.

It showing again that King get clearly the position as firstmate and im pretty sure he get CoC soon in a battle with Zoro(coc clash).
And I can see that King also was the one who kill off Zoro dad, Zoro story with his Dad start in the moment when he fought King, not when he fought Kaido, meaning Oda try to build this up around King.

Pretty happy about his bounty and the news with him and Kaido go together to marineford make it even better, fuck Shanks, the war would be far better if Kaido and King as duo rocking though marineford, probably Doflamingo would shit his pants alongside with Moria seeing these two monsters coming against them.
:suresure::suresure:

Last edited:
@playa4321 If Yamato rivals that version of Kaido, awakened form Kaido is definitely incoming!!
People aren't ready.
Gigantic more dragon like build, barely any human (Kaido's) facial features anymore and black fucking claws!!
As if that's all there is to the WSC. As if Oda would miss the chance to pull out an "on activation"- mid battle final power up, that destroys all hope.
As if all out Kaido would get equal portrayal to non awakened BM, when he's the 1on1 king.
Mark my words
I'm really dying to see how Oda re-addresses Zoan awakening. It's obvious it's coming, but I wonder of it'll really feel like a 3rd transformation for Zoan users, ala Monster Chopper. That's my assumption is Monster Chopper will be retroactively considered Chopper's awakened form he acquired with help (which then maybe he gets a new form on his own).

B

Ballel

Well this 100% implies Yamato is getting a bigger flashback if it wasn't obvious enough. Also, sounds like we know one of the 3 is Ushimaru based in kimono design. At this point I'm gonna assume the other 2 are captured Daimyo from 2 other regions. Namely from the Fugetsu, Uzuki, or Amatsuki clans.

Technically the Shimotsuki ruled over Hakumai and Ringo, while the Kozuki ruled the Capital and Kuri. That leaves Udon and Kibi between these 3 clans
Weren't the Amatsuki extinct for a long time?

Weren't the Amatsuki extinct for a long time?
I dunno, the old Kurozumi hag mentions that Orochi's grandfather tried poisoning or succeeded in poisoning the other 4 Clans, which included Amatsuki.

I think we are getting a sort of "Wano part 2 flashback" with Yamato and those 3 Samurai. I have confidence it'll be explained

I swear, Kid and Law better put some hands on BM otherwise i am questioning whether they are even stronger than RS Sanji.
I'm questioning this since the P1 fight. Boosted speed and invisibility is just that annoying. And look how well he does against hybrid Queen in base already.
Not saying that he's overall more powerful, but 1on1 he's definitely one of the most annoying match ups for Law atleast.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido , @Tejas , @Steven , @Sentinel , @TheAncientCenturion , @Topi Jerami , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @Peroroncino , @Zowo , @Fenaker , @zzShinichi , @PizzaBread , @Seth , @Bogard , @Jailer , @Fuckthis3 , @Rivaille , @stairs-kun , @LuffyMazino , @Patryipe

King vivrecard is out and you guys probably already hear from the information with we get:

King has for now the highest know bounty for any commander, even above Marco bounty.
We get the info that he has both CoA and CoC but to remind, the vivrecard only add things with they see in manga, meaning King getting CoC or even a stronger adv haki version can be added later.
And the most interesting part, Kaiido take only King with him when they try to fight Whitebeard pirates and the navy!!
The huge hype and again a big important scene, Oda show again the bound between King and Kaido, as firstmate and captain, King duo controll everyone in Onigashima, even assemble flying six via Kaidos name without Kaido even beeing mad at him, he clearly can read his captain next move as we see when Kaido try to kill Orochi:

It is clear why Kaido choose him to go with him to marineford, not because he can "fly", that doesn´t make sense since Kaido has a whole flying squad team, also he has multiple ships, he take him since King was the strongest and his partner, the gap in age aren´t large too. And Queen and Jack probably stay in wano to protect it from someone else.

It showing again that King get clearly the position as firstmate and im pretty sure he get CoC soon in a battle with Zoro(coc clash).
And I can see that King also was the one who kill off Zoro dad, Zoro story with his Dad start in the moment when he fought King, not when he fought Kaido, meaning Oda try to build this up around King.

Pretty happy about his bounty and the news with him and Kaido go together to marineford make it even better, fuck Shanks, the war would be far better if Kaido and King as duo rocking though marineford, probably Doflamingo would shit his pants alongside with Moria seeing these two monsters coming against them.
Kaido takes only King with him to fight WB and Shanks :crazwhat: @Jackteo you were right this man is a beast, thanks for hyping up zoro's opponent for us @The Unworthy

Last edited:
Yamato should stay in Wano as it's protector, but I guess we get Tama then :seriously:

I see no need for her to join the SH. I dnt think momo is ready to protect Wano even with his new dragon powers. He's still a kid in his head.

She will force her way in the crew... probably :few:

@Hanzo hattori , @MonsterKaido , @Tejas , @Steven , @Sentinel , @TheAncientCenturion , @Topi Jerami , @Aknolagon , @nik87 , @Peroroncino , @Zowo , @Fenaker , @zzShinichi , @PizzaBread , @Seth , @Bogard , @Jailer , @Fuckthis3 , @Rivaille , @stairs-kun , @LuffyMazino , @Patryipe

King has CoA and CoO, he doesn't have CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.