Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you post a newbie translator and ignore Stephen who has been translating for years and is in regular contact with Oda's team?:queenhear:
I don't care if this Stephen person is translating for years or not. He clearly mistranslated this chapter, I just sent you the english version in which the same is being said. I won't translate the original japanese version myself, since I am not speaking japanese. But what is more credible? More sources with the same translation? Or just one source with a different one? Pick your poison.

Luffy against Crocodile:
"I don't care who you are. I'm just gonna surpass you!"
Iconic. Still one of the best Luffy fights. Crocodile is remembered to this day as one of the greatest villains in One Piece.

Luffy against Kaido:
*insert generic "I'm gonna become the Pirate King" catchphrase here*

I don't have a problem with Luffy stating that he will be Pirate King. It's kinda his motto.
But GOD I WISH he had more than 3lines of dialogue.
It's either:
- I'm gonna become Pirate King;
- I want meat!;
- I'm gonna kick your butt.

"I'm gonna surpass you!" "Who cares if you're God?" "I understand Robin's enemy very well", etc.
Imagine if Luffy still had these badass quotes.
Imagine if Post-TS wasn't the proof that Oda lost his touch and One Piece is more often a "miss" than a "hit".
Perospero "go back to the wood and chew on some grass" line to Carrot....top :cheers:

He doesn't consult with every sentence :kaidowhat:

Zoro is going to kill a deathbed WB :rolaugh:

You guys are excited for that shit?:kobeha:

Zoro was allowed to play with the Yonko a bit before being sent back to fight Ling where he belongs. Now the captains fight Yonko while the weaker underlings fight Hawkins and Ling:jay-he:

Why didn't he do Ashura at the start:quest: against two Yonko? if he could do it at 100% health?
Then what does he consult? And where is the evidence that he does it?

Luffy against Crocodile:
Iconic. Still one of the best Luffy fights. Crocodile is remembered to this day as one of the greatest villains in One Piece.

Luffy against Kaido:

I don't have a problem with Luffy stating that he will be Pirate King. It's kinda his motto.
It's either:
- I want meat!;

"I'm gonna surpass you!" "Who cares if you're God?" "I understand Robin's enemy very well", etc.
Imagine if Post-TS wasn't the proof that Oda lost his touch and One Piece is more often a "miss" than a "hit".
His "No, YOU'RE in MY way" to Doflamingo as well as his whole speech before King Kong Gun was pretty great.

He also already said to Kaido and BM that he'll surpass them back in 1000.

And it's not like there's no time for him to get another one liner before he gets to use whatever new form or powerup he has left against Kaido.

Luffy against Crocodile:

Luffy against Kaido:

It's either:
- I want meat!;

I did not know that you were a Zoro fan :saden:

There was no need to Zoro was doing great until two Yonko decided to combine for hakai
If full healthy Ashura could kill Kaido or BM why didn't he do it? :watchout:
Kill the unkillable guy shanks couldn't scratch
Fuck yeah I'm excited
Shanks didn't get free shots like Zoro will have:kawak:
Woah woah woah chief.
Characters going all out from the start in a Shounen?
That's illegal.
So they are imagining a version of the manga where Zoro uses Ashura at 100%?:risicheck:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Perospero "go back to the wood and chew on some grass" line to Carrot....top :cheers:
Even the freaking garbage ass tier characters called "scabbards" have better lines than Luffy.
It's actually amazing how stale Luffy's been.
To me his coolest moment was when he didn't go for Kaido right away saying "we aren't the ones who should start this fight", giving the first hit to the scabbards.
After that:
It's Fairy Piece.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Basically nothing else really happens, Momo flies with his eyes closed so he goes wild inside the castle then they reach the rooftop Kaidou asks who is him, Luffy tells him that he is the man who will become the king of the pirates and Momo tells him he is the man who will become wano's Shogun
Oh, no Setho why are you always angry. One Piece is such a masterpiece with new content every week.
:wellwell:
:gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh::doffytroll::usoprice:

Next chapter:

Yamato: LUFFY WILL BECOME THE KING OF THE PIRATES NOT YOU DADDY!

MOMO: YES LUFFY WILL BECOME PK KAIDO NOT YOU!

KAIDO: WORORORO

LUFFY: YOU LAUGHED AT MY DREAM? I WILL BE PK NOT YOU!

:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If full healthy Ashura could kill Kaido or BM why didn't he do it? :watchout:

Shanks didn't get free shots like Zoro will have:kawak:

So they are imagining a version of the manga where Zoro uses Ashura at 100%?:risicheck:
The last fight where characters had "damage" actually matter so they couldn't move as well, was Luffy vs Lucci.
After that, damage is "filler".
Ashura is Zoro's strongest move and that's it.
There's no "100% Ashura" or "10% Ashura".
This isn't MHA and Ashura is not One For All.

lmao no one gives a flying fuck about wg its only shanks that sucking elders dick at everynight and barely got the title of yonko by sucking those fodders
:suresure:
Mihawk just want to traval freely while shanks need to worship elders to get the yonko title
:milaugh:
Mihawk needed a job at the WG because otherwise Sakazuki would have magmafisted him already :josad:
Now they fired him and he is running from a fleet of fodder ships :denzimote:

Chased out of his home like a dog:kobeha:
I don't care if this Stephen person is translating for years or not. He clearly mistranslated this chapter, I just sent you the english version in which the same is being said. I won't translate the original japanese version myself, since I am not speaking japanese. But what is more credible? More sources with the same translation? Or just one source with a different one? Pick your poison.
:ronalugh: cope harder pal. Zoro lasted a second and broke all his bones. Poor guy. That's why he belongs fighting Ling and not Yonko like Luffy, Law and Kidd. Oh and Yamato and Momo :arnoling:
Then what does he consult? And where is the evidence that he does it?
When he is unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.