Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not "right" to make full summaries of someone else's work leaking it before it officially releases either. Note I'm not saying I'm not grateful, but lets not stand on morality around intellectual property rights of a summary.
Are translations of his summary into french or arabic really that morally different to translations from "woke" to "biologically orientated". What if the arabic translations don't use the proper pronouns? Will he stop providing English summaries still?
Where did i say that what he do is right?

Redon is wrong for leaking informations

Redon is mad because someone changed his writing

The two are mutually exclusive

You are continuing it. Let it go. You see how he doesn't even post here to argue? You see how you continue to argue? That's you stirring the pot.

It literally does not matter in the end. We read a summary for 5 hours before pics come out. 30 hours before scans. By that point, the summary did it's job on spoiling the chapter. That's it.

You are arguing about something that does not matter at this point
Missing the entire point. Answer my question.

Why, because I'm the one actually respecting the official material (vivre cards, promotion etc.) that clearly tells us to view her as a girl?

I'm honestly intrigued, so tell me two things:

1) What was petty about adressing her correctly?
2) Redon threatening to never post spoilers again simply because someone corrected his gendering isn't petty, right?
dont worry bro , after long ass years at vietnam , i came to support you . these mfs have no chance

Status
Not open for further replies.