Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is perfectly fine to use redon's summary as "source".
yeah it is and the source is telling you when you quote him as a source , you post exactly what he has provided , not misquoted, paraphrased or edited. understand that.
by your logic its perfectly fine for anyone to post unconfirmed spoilers in the summary thread crediting redon as the source . thats not how this works

I thought this was just about providing an alternative for people who get hung up seeing the wrong pronoun on yamato but if you are going to keep using his name in this paraphrased spoilers you plan on giving every week ?
take a day off lmao .

you have made it perfectly clear you are fine not relying on redon for spoilers
great
post yours
paraphrased
and ofc with the source being YOU. main point here is he doesnt want to be misquoted , respect that.
You make zero sense.

Using his summary as source and then emphasizing that you correctly address Yamato as girl (contrary to the original summary by redon) and write a summary in your very own words is 100% fine.

He can threaten, complain and throw a hissy-fit all he wants, it's PERFECTLY fine in any sense possible.

Yes, it does, and if it does not trigger you then you are not sane.

Lets say, your/my mother (no disrespect) wake up and demands to be called a "He".
Would that be right?

These pronouns should decided based on gender at birth. If someone is naturally trans, they can decide their gender, simple as that.

Fuck moral police and softies who have sympathy for these mentally sick people.
I have my own thoughts on trans stuff but I'm still working through it and honestly, on the one hand I am on the same wavelength as both sides.

I agree with concerns raised by all, but on the other hand, it really is a pointless hill to die on. I'm down with flexible pronouns, no big deal. On the other hand, saying stuff like "trans women are trans women" is transphobic strikes me as deeply unhelpful and perhaps even cultish. But that is behind the boundaries of this discussion.

When it comes to One Piece, Oda has established already that people can be gender fluid in his world. It's rare, but the type of gender fluidity in the story is a kind that lets them perform both roles.

Yamato is both the son and daughter of Kaido.

Bon Clay can be a man or a woman.

Ivankov literally shape shifts.

O-kiku can be kiku the waitress or Kikunojo the swordsman.

This is all in the story and pretending that it is not or that this is something Twitter is reading into is completely wrong.

I think most people would be fine with this and see no reason for the deep upset. Where the real world beefs come is things like toilets, sports, people with vaginas, and so on that alienates people. No one is arguing that Yamato should use a urinal, so that's out of the scope here.

I think some of you have not understood anything.

The problem is not that you call Yamato "he" or "she", you can call Yamato whatever you want. redon's never said you to refer Yamato in masculine or feminine.

The problem is that you change something YOU HAVE NOT WRITTEN because you want and without respecting others. Who the fuck do you think you are to do that?

ferocious and on point. Very similar to what i had written previously.

redon doesn't give a shit what pronouns you use in your freetime.

He doesn't want his own summary to get changed in any way.

If this continues and the changed summary get's spread throughout the net then obviously people will think that the summary was written by redon. While in fact, what they are reading is a changed & edited summary.

Redon doesn't want his own words to get twisted. He sees Yamato as a boy. That's it. Live with it. Use what you want in your freetime, but don't change his summary for which he definetly spends an hour or longer writing up considering how detailed it is.

The problem is stealing his entire post.

Get your own provider and create a summary fitting to your headcanon

Yes, it does, and if it does not trigger you then you are not sane.

Lets say, your/my mother (no disrespect) wake up and demands to be called a "He".
Would that be right?

These pronouns should decided based on gender at birth. If someone is naturally trans, they can decide their gender, simple as that.

Fuck moral police and softies who have sympathy for these mentally sick people.
And secondly, I should note that the "moral police" you decry could literally post the same thing and swap a few words around.

Kinda filler. Like not enough plot spread across all these pages. But we've had a good month stretch and getting a cover page as well as the end of the poster is sweet.

The Oni thing was interesting and Kaido truly looks unbeatable one on one though.

stop bending shits.. i drew many fan art and never questioned people who used it or changed it as @MonsterZoro did.. if u throw shit to internet , it is out of your hand already and people may use it as they want .. Just like how redon does with callin '' he '' or ''she'' .. no need to act childish over simple shits
thats your business
you want your opinion respected
you respect others as well . you are fine with your your memes or your work being manipulated and someone else isnt , then you respect that .
find another spoiler provider who uses the right pronouns and credit them.

its not bending shit
if I said something
and you quote me as the source for something as finicky as spoilers where little/minute details can make a lot of difference
he has the right to ask that you dont say this is what he provided

paraphrase , make your alternatives and leave him out of it
its really simple.

I think some of you have not understood anything.

The problem is not that you call Yamato "he" or "she", you can call Yamato whatever you want. redon's never said you to refer Yamato in masculine or feminine.

The problem is that you change something YOU HAVE NOT WRITTEN because you want and without respecting others. Who the fuck do you think you are to do that?
Than hide everything to urself and people wont be able to change it as they want.. what makes u valuable is spoiler which u bring and thats the reason many of people support you . if you dont throw bone to these dogs , they wont see u as their master anymore

honestly its very simple. you can disagree with lance as much as you want, but just dont change his summary to fit your agenda. even if youre agenda is right, just let him be. he not hurting anyone but doing it.

and if you really want to ruin the fun for all of us, by not admitting you are being an ass, then idk man but youre acting like a fatherless child
So if someone translates his summary to another language he would need to maintain the pronouns Redon has used (despite being incorrect according to the vivre card)?

Status
Not open for further replies.