Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL
Who decides what's accurate and what's not....Thor is not even a real person LMAO

and the only way you get the real depiction... is for the creator of that character... the original guy who created this myth in norse mythology LONG LONG LONG AGO... describes him in detail... and I'm not so sure that this book is the one used by different authors today

Thor was basically worshipped by the norse LONG ASS AGO... only by those people, you get the real depiction and how they view him....
and those people have tole poem about how this people looks like

You don't know so much nothing at all it's crazy

he is a nordic, the nordic are bon vivant who liked to drink, his design is just logical. stop with your marvel / comics design
FUCK marvel design
FUCK comic design

but Thor being fat is wired as fuck

Thor is a piece of shit , brainless fighter who enjoys killing
and I like him cause of that

as I said something like this fit Thor far better than a fat fuck
\

p.s
stop assuming only you know jack shit about Norse cause at best case you read 2 books about them and their myth

and those people have tole poem about how this people looks like
Again, those poems usually have different depictions... usually characters get some contradictions....

Also, just to be fair... just like standard of beauty changes over time.... what they saw as strong and powerful and big is different from how we look at it....
so I wouldn't be surprised if Thor was fat fucker LOL....

Long ago, big belly was viewed as a sign of beauty and wealth, nowadays... people who care about their body way too much, and look into everything they eat and more healthy, they usually are the one to AFFORD to not eat when they see food... they are the ones who would eat greens more and follow diet compared to someone who would rather eat meat and lots of fat to store energy for his day work and so on....

Point is... we can never get accurate depiction EVEN about real life characeters long ago... so let alone a fictional one hhhh

Luffy really gets the most consistent powerups in the story
Gear 2: Doping by expanding his blood vessels
Gear 3: blowing air into his bones
Gear 4 Boundman: armament Haki + Gear 3 with coo
Gear 4 Snakeman: armament haki + Gear 2 + Gear3 with coo
Future sight
Ryou application:
Learns ryou with armament haki
Learns ryou with coc
Gear 4 is blowing air in muscle and compressing outer skin with Haki which increases his tensile strength

FUCK marvel design
FUCK comic design

but Thor being fat is wired as fuck

Thor is a piece of shit , brainless fighter who enjoys killing
and I like him cause of that

as I said something like this fit Thor far better than a fat fuck
\

p.s
stop assuming only you know jack shit about Norse cause at best case you read 2 books about them and their myth
LOL.... I don't believe in ancient times they had steroids to have arms and shoulders like that LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.