Status
Not open for further replies.
They did a mild version the chapter law and zoro left the roof and he got negged
Salty about what
Luffy isn't beating kaido before zoro and sanji finish there fights
Nope they didn't they shook Onigashima only
We don't know how Luffy loosed
They fought a few dozens of mins so it's not a neg

You are too salty

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nope nobody calls Luffy top tier everyone
You guys just deny the narratives

Luffy gaining fs and "beating" kata was to show that he was above YCs, that's that's narratives as ti why he also got 1.5 B

Luffy at Udon trainee and got adcoa to surpass Old Ray...he became low top or solid inbetweener
And Kaido compares him to the great ones
When he got adcoc, that's when Luffy became top tier...
Nobody has FS and adcoc and still "not " top tier or just inbetweener
Yeah, the narrative is that Katakuri is the strongest commander—which he isn't—and Luffy became an inbetweener beating the invincible Katakuri, which again is far from being true. Sensible people call it an agenda, not a narrative. Everyone and their moms know that Luffy did not get 1.5B only for beating Katakuri, so we're not buying that crap.

No title is STRONGEST swordsman not better swordsmanship
Besides swordsmanship is sword clad in haki
Hence when mihawk taught zoro the way of the sword it was cladding his sword in haki not teaching any new moves to zoro who still uses pre skip moves.
Mihawk is the strongest Dai-kengou nuance but shanks is stronger than mihawk

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That Luffy already splitted the sky in 1010
Also that it's a shitty feats
Useless feats
And so on
Those are just BS reasons for downplaying the feat.

I've seen someone said tanking Hakai is better
That's true but Zoro did at the cost of losing around 30 bones. The dude must be smoking some quality stuff to think that's supposed to make Luffy look less impressive.

Lmfao you literally see clouds parting.
No they didn't Choppers rumble ball of 30 mins disproves that
We know he lost and got laughed at
It's aint splitting the sky stop copium
A few dozens of mins chopper Rumble ball is a calculation nothing to base on
Still not a neg diff as we don't know how he loosed

You are too salty. I need some salt for my frenxh fries so give me some

I love how this forum mainly talks about powerlevels when Oda doesn't give a shit about it. Actually Oda is at his worst when it comes to powerscaling and fights. His qualities are elsewhere, but I enjoy the discussions nevertheless. :milaugh:
oda makes fun of people who care about power levels with doriki and bounties explicitly having nothing to do with power

I love how this forum mainly talks about powerlevels when Oda doesn't give a shit about it. Actually Oda is at his worst when it comes to powerscaling and fights. His qualities are elsewhere, but I enjoy the discussions nevertheless. :milaugh:
there's always this one guy who posts something like this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.