Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think most of them are acknowledging Luffy's power, but they just don't like the fact that he has gotten this far in such a short time. The only ones who truly tried to undermine the feat are Shishi—which is understandable as he's Shishi—and the other dude who said they split skies only because they're close to the clouds.

Begged his life? Really?
:lawsigh:

Nothing you say change the fact Luffy feared Mihawk's strength but not the admiral strength combined.
Thats because Luffy had rly low level of power back then and he couldnt even read the aura of an admiral, it happens.
Mihawk was more eassily to read cuz he was just a little weaker than vista but much stronger than Luffy due to compatibility.

Marco and Jozu have more hax than the calamities for sure.
I think King and Queen are basically "dark" versions of Marco and Jozu, like Kaido is to WB, with titles such as Strongest Man and Strongest Creature.

You can give the edge in one way or another, maybe skew towards WB's side if you put him and Roger as the top dogs which i guess most would do, but i think these 4 are on a similar level, with Marco and King being the stronger two and Jozu and Queen the weaker two of the group.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
dude I stopped caring. the vcs say Vista can compete with mihawk.

its up to mihawk to prove he's on Luffy's level, not the opposite.
That's arguably because Oda was forced to make it look that way when they clashed on Marineford.

The VC about Vista was never updated since then so it fits what it happened but what it happened was clear PIS.

Another scenario is that they can compete only sword skill wise. Not total power level wise.

That's arguably because Oda was forced to make it look that way when they clashed on Marineford.

The VC about Vista was never updated since then so it fits what it happened but what it happened was clear PIS.

Another scenario is that they can compete only sword skill wise. Not total power level wise.
Like I said, when Mihawk gets the skysplit or even is confirmed to have CoC, we'll talk about how he's on par with Shanks. Until then, the admirals and Mihawk are below current Luffy.

Slow down hakkai 1 second it’s a good feat but nothing extraordinary.
Block completely or clash equally is something else:kayneshrug:
This is an example what I'm talking about.

This scene show Zoro blocking Hakai and stopping from reaching the other supernovas. That gave them opportunity to get out of the way.

You are claiming Zoro blocking a combination 2 Yonkos, that required all of their physical strength to create, it's not an extraordinary feat. Come on now.

Bogard

You can't win
Momotaro is shittiest theory to begin with.....Momo biting Kaido and making him scream itself is borderline acceptable given it stems from Kaido's own power.....but Momo killing Kaido is reaching or there are some comments that Momo will 'scar" Kaido with Oden's other sword....that is even more ridiculous......basically, it is just to spite ZKK (I am not ZKK group btw) .....
Well Momonosuke is foreshadowed to become the Shogun of Wano, with people like Ashura Doji completely disrespecting him due to his lack of strength. So it was believable that with Momonosuke growing into an adult, it could have been Oda's way to make Momonosuke recognized by the scabbards strengthwise, with the strongest scabbards being at the top commander lvl

But i guess the role of stopping Onigashima before it crashes on Wano could be Oda's way to do it, and it's also fitting for Luffy for him to finish Kaido in a 1 on 1 in the meantime :myman:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Like I said, when Mihawk gets the skysplit or even is confirmed to have CoC, we'll talk about how he's on par with Shanks. Until then, the admirals and Mihawk are below current Luffy.
Mihawk will likely feature CoC I guess or differently Oda will have to eventually portray a character standing above Shanks and featuring no CoC lol not sure if that will happen. Would love to know how the black blade is forged.

Really? Is that why people are still downplaying Zoro blocking Hakai? The strongest attack we've seen in the entire manga.

I agree that splitting the sky is an impressive feat and it definitely proves that Luffy's on the next level. But I can't tell you how many times I've seen people consistently downplay blocking Hakai. It's so bad they consider TB a stronger attack.
Whitebeard
Begged his life? Really?
:lawsigh:

Nothing you say change the fact Luffy feared Mihawk's strength but not the admiral strength combined.
You are a real stupid punk ass:nicagesmile:

I think the anime will get me more hyped for these moments. I dont know what it is.. Like I just want to see Zoro fight King. The way Oda just dropped a bombshell about Lunarians and possibly Zoro's father and we havent gone back to that. That's what gets me most hyped.

Funny how not even a year ago when i was advocating for the hype of Zoro vs King 99% of Zoro's fanbase here was looking at that as me taking a shit on their plate, turning their nose to avoid the stench :milaugh:

Idk what you're smoking but I want in :luffylaugh:
How is Luffy supposed to scar Kaido? Heat up his red hawk to the point it becomes a magma fist like Akainu and then do a Ace 2.0?
I like Zoro too but this is ridiculous
Why can't he scar Kaido? Can't he used advCoC like Zoro? Can't he do internal damage?

Like I said you don't need to get your panties wet and drop your period blood everywhere. Blame Oda for making Luffy so dog shit, compared to Zoro.

Liffy isn't on same level as Zoro until he can scar Kaido. That is the only bare minimum qualifying factor, nothing else.

My biggest complaint is that Luffy doesn’t grow as a character. It’s the same with the other SH members. Luffy’s character was okay pre ts because the story felt like an adventure and his behaviour was more fitting. After Ace’s death everything went downhill. Luffy got dumber, Zoro showed less emotions, Sanji got a bigger simp etc. The power scaling is out of place, the pacing is bad and there’s not enough focus on characters which deserve some epic moments. Oda is skipping fights like Revos vs Admirals but we get multiple chapters about Tama.
I agree with pacing issues and focus but Luffy isn't dumber than before and the only way Zoro is less emotional is by lack of scenes and not by virtue of showing less emotions than he would have done previously in any particular moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.