Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not irrelevant guys...Big Mom has gotten far more screentime than Perospero, Jack, Inu, Neko, Raizo, Fuku, Orochi, etc. She's not on the same tier of relevance. She is the 2nd half of the issue this arc is presented with
She was only nesscary because of her being the perfect hypetool.

” Wow 5 SN vs 2 Yonko”. Now roof trash is over and the Beast Pirates vs SHs is mid way, her along with the SN trash are all irrelevant.

This chapter got y'all mad mad :milaugh:

As if the last five was not a testament of Oda's lack of creativity/ideas and piss-poor character writing

Really? Now is the time y'all get frustrated and not the time
  • Yamato says I am Oden for the fifteenth time as a child and again as an adult?
  • Or the time when Sanji's character arc in WCI was ruined with his hints of Lunarian DNA?
  • Or the legitimate exposition of a Sun God who is a Luffy allusion through every facet proving he is some reincarnation plot device
  • Or Momonosuke turning into an adult and pulling up to Kaido when 20 minutes was scared shitless
Really? This... a Jack and Perospero offscreen?

Lack the Drought was always treated with disrespect by everyone.
And Perospero, love the guy but..... he's beeeen getting slammed at every moment.
  • Lost arm to Pedro through suicide.
  • 700M bounty, first son, and a NW Veteran, yet still not even a Sweet Commander....
  • Ship falls by King
  • Ship falls by Marco
  • Got scratched his eyes out by fucking Carrot? Carrot the Background Fodder
  • Slammed by Queen by Sanji who are both Canonically Gag Characters
He is the eldest Pirate Son of the Meme Pirates, what did y'all expect? :saden:

Yea sure. Don't forget "historically accurate":seriously:
Real reason:
God of War's Thor Isn't Just Accurate, It's A Win For Body Diversity
but striving for a greater range of body diversity in games deserves to be celebrated:eeke:
Hmm i don't think it was for body diversity, i mean if you play the game or watch the cutscene, Mimir just called Thor A FAT DOBBER. So some people knew that thor gonna be Fat ( i've seen some fanart 2 years ago that thor was fat). Aside from historically, i mean look at Eddie Hall from the World strongest man. He is Fat.
And this guy had the same opinion on mine, but with wide research.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
This chapter got y'all mad mad :milaugh:

As if the last five was not a testament of Oda's lack of creativity/ideas and piss-poor character writing

Really? Now is the time y'all get frustrated and not the time
  • Yamato says I am Oden for the fifteenth time as a child and again as an adult?
  • Or the time when Sanji's character arc in WCI was ruined with his hints of Lunarian DNA?
  • Or the legitimate exposition of a Sun God who is a Luffy allusion through every facet proving he is some reincarnation plot device
  • Or Momonosuke turning into an adult and pulling up to Kaido when 20 minutes was scared shitless
Really? This... a Jack and Perospero offscreen?

Lack the Drought was always treated with disrespect by everyone.
And Perospero, love the guy but..... he's beeeen getting slammed at every moment.
  • Lost arm to Pedro through suicide.
  • 700M bounty, first son, and a NW Veteran, yet still not even a Sweet Commander....
  • Ship falls by King
  • Ship falls by Marco
  • Got scratched his eyes out by fucking Carrot? Carrot the Background Fodder
  • Slammed by Queen by Sanji who are both Canonically Gag Characters
He is the eldest Pirate Son of the Meme Pirates, what did y'all expect? :saden:
Man spitting facts

What has that to do with what i said?
Is sanji facing rn king and queen?
:bamathink:
He did, offscreen.

My point is: Oda thinks Raizo vs Fukurokuju is more relevant than giving panels of how Marco got that tired and was knocked down for example, the same for Sanji who ended up needing to fight King and Queen.

But to make things worse, he offscreens Perospero and Jack battles until they are defeated, so its like he gave more attention to fodder, and made chapters that basicly nothing relevant happened, instead of showing what everyone wants to see.

Usopp, Nami and Tama running around doing shit, Yamato hitting fodder, Usopp's gags.. this is more relevant than all of those other scenes with characters that were supposed to get more attention.

And there is more than this... It's just bad

Last edited:
B

Big mom has yet to take damage and kaido fight almost at end
They aint beating meme
Kaido's fight isn't almost over and she will take damage lol. Wait for relevant moments.

This was the same shit when I told people to wait for King's relevance for months and months before he clashed with Zoro. Can't you guys do the same thing here and actually wait lol?

Kaido's fight isn't almost over and she will take damage lol. Wait for relevant moments.

This was the same shit when I told people to wait for King's relevance for months and months before he clashed with Zoro. Can't you guys do the same thing here and actually wait lol?
Law and kidd are useless and oda doesnt give a damn about that fight
Big mom will end up in elbaf to sadly

That would be nothing new....and from what anyone with a working brain can see in that image is just Sanji trying to fight both calamities at once and gettin absolutely destroyed withoud being able to do anything LOL.
Yeah, he got so much destroyed that he came back instantly like nothing happened.

What was even the point of drawing that chapter if he could simply show Marco vs King (if they actually fought, cuz he mentions King and Queen together the whole time) and let Sanji vs Queen fight all alone?

Do you honestly prefer Raizo vs Fukurokuju over that? Over Perospero and Jack? What about some fodder running around?
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.