Status
Not open for further replies.
:kaidowhat:

And they don't even know one person stopped it, they are thinking all 5 top SN stopped it, but ofcourse no one can full block it anyways. That is why Big Mom said very impressive/not bad, just for them escaping it.

I guarantee you that until we see Big Mom and Kaido team up together again, or another Yonkou level characters with AP like them, team up for an ultimate combo, we will not see a move as devastating as hakai.

:gokulaugh:
Most of Hakai went up to sky, if it was directed down at the island it will be disintegrated like nothing.It's the strongest attack in the series.

Ha Kai is Big Mom name and Kaido name put together, there will be no greater combo of Big Mom and Kaido together displayed in Wano. There will be no greater move than the ultimate combo of two Yonkous together. That is why Zoro paid a high price for blocking it.
lt's see

So all Carrot interactions Peros were off-screened and she just spectated...
What was the pointof this again? :watchout:
I think Oda needs a break, he's introduce too many useless side plots that go nowhere:hope:

No need to spin it luffy himself confirmed the yonkos are above everyone.
Admirals are part of everyone soooo...
Cap. If you fight Yonkou you don't need to fear anyone on their level. Yonkou stans need to accept that the mid gen jobbers are only here to prepare the main characters for the real shit that is to come in the future.

So all Carrot interactions Peros were off-screened and she just spectated...
What was the pointof this again? :watchout:
I think Oda needs a break, he's introduce too many useless side plots that go nowhere:hope:
Pedro killed himself, if anybody wants to avenge him they should go look for his corpse in the ocean and take it with him

Yeah to end offscreen too. I think Raizo vs Fuku and Killer vs Hawkins end with just a finisher attack, don't hold up your hope for a good fight chapter.
Well, was already implied that all Killer needs is a clean hit on Hawkins real body (probably slicing the left arm) so a lot of panels ain't necessary but the most panels it will get the happier I will be.

Predictions...
This chapter: Emperor fight (Luffy-Momo-Yamato vs Kaido) + 2 battles connected to it (Inu vs Jack, Neko vs Perospero, connected because of the moon)
Next chapter: Emperor fight (Kidd-Law vs Linlin) + 1 battle at least connected to it (Killer vs Hawkins, connected because of Kidd's doll)

Since the 2 side battles of these chapter had a common theme (Dukes taking a revenge), I guess a 2nd battle could be included with Killer vs Hawkins (following a theme) and that battle can either be:
- Drake vs Apoo ---> SN vs SN & SN vs SN
- Raizo vs Fukurukuju ---> In both cases the characters involved took different decisions/paths when Kaido appeared

I think this chapter CONFIRMS that Jack + Everyone else who were defeated are not coming back through Zoan awakening or some shit

Jack himself admits it… one more hit… and he will be out for the count… and boom, solung and gets defeated.

so, all the theories about Tobi Roppo and calamities after getting defeated to stand up again is debunked by Jack himself here…

maybe Queen and King will be different a bit though and they last longer because of it…

but definitely not the rest..

I won't say my scaling of rooftop feats is better than others. Though I can tell you that I don't believe rooftop 5 is above YC1. I still put Katakuri over Kid and Law and consider Killer to even blow them. All of them are above YC3 though as they've received better treatment than Sulong Inu and Neku, both of whom are comparable to Jack if not stronger.

No, we know, for a fact, that Post-Udon Luffy is beyond Katakuri. Zoro objectively outperformed post-Udon Luffy while mostly restricting himself to a support role. Katakuri can't even outdo Kuri Luffy who lost to Kaido, forget about post-Udon Luffy. There is little room for confusion here. If King performs well against Zoro then it can only mean that he's that good of a fighter.

Well, Being better than rooftop five makes him better than post-Udon Luffy, who's leagues above the likes of Katakuri. So even if he didn't do great for a top-tier's standard, he did way better than what your average YC1 can do.
Luffy won against katakuri mainly because speed and COO, something that zoro lacks, though i agree that zoro AP is greater then luffy maybe just right before his COC coating, there are more then just AP that makes you that strong, luffy lost to kaido that quick only because he was furious and not calm lacking COO. i am not trying to underestimate zoro, after all he is about to defeat yc1, but i do think his rooftop feats are not something you can use to prove king is so much stronger then queen because it was all done as a group with help and if people like momo can make kaido scream in pain then i dont think a scar is something that puts him that strong then others, kaido was defeated in the past by pirates but the only scars are from oden and zoro, that doesn't mean they are stronger then the people who literally defeated him...

Status
Not open for further replies.