Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how literal medicine is bullshit but luffy just eating regular food and healing completely is not
Luffy's main issue was running out of stamina, not injuries from Kaido, so restoring his stamina from food (which he has been doing since before Enies Lobby) isn't bullshit.

Taking magic medicine to restore broken bones and supercharge you like Ivankov's hormones (an actual ability from a magical fruit) but better, with bullshit "side effects" that will only happen after the fight... is bullshit.

i like how literal medicine is bullshit but luffy just eating regular food and healing completely is not
Both are ass pulls to be honest, zoro's medicine is a cheap plot device, but atleast there is a plot device lol, luffy getting back up is bullshit, unlike with zoro, seing luffy being that strong doesn't feel right, a few chapters ago he passed out from apoo's attack lol

And we already saw him at his limit before, hopefully he gets yeeted again and wins thanks to a good strategy instead of sheer strength

dude he only calls with yamato with male pronouns because the characters are doing it too, if the characters stop it lance will stop it too
No fucking character addresses Yamato with male pronouns.

I can literally translate you every single passage you think of in the japanese original.

She is always addressed with gender-neutral pronouns by literally everyone in the original.

The only instances that are debatable are those where she herself or Kaido call her "son of Kaido" (again: no pronouns). This has been perfectly explained though.

In the canonically important (!) vivre-card - our best source of character info - Yamato is introduced as a bonafide girl and specifically addressed with female pronouns throughout. The vivre cards are looked over and corrected by Oda himself btw.

Why do you think that even Artur - the hardest "Yamato is a he/him" agenda dude out there - begrudgingly admitted he was wrong and now addresses Yamato as "she/her" again?

Queen tried to attack zoro, and king tried to attack sanji

Zoro and sanji attacked king and queen at the same time

Funny how the 2 v2 theory isn't hated because it lacks arguments, it's hated, thankfully by a few dumbasses, but still for different reasons

"Oh look at them stans, they just want to steal zoro's hype and are angry because zoro paired with sanji"

Is literally dumbest argument, firs thing's first zoro and sanji have undeniably been paired by oda multiple times

They're canonicaly the only two strawhats with secondary roles related to leader ship, they're been called luffy's wings etc....

So the first argument is just stupid because those who are supposedly angry because zoro isn't paired with sanji, are actually angry because they see idiots who claim that zoro isn't paired with sanji

Zoro and sanji are two goateed characters, I'm happy to see them fight side by side, seing them fighting side by side is what's epic, of course sanji fighting king makes sense, I kinda hope queen as something in store for zoro like the oni virus to boost himself, heck it'd be dope if zoro overcomes the virus through sheer strength too

It's probably gonna go down as one of the best fights in one piece
yea.. no
best fight is kat vs luffy and lucci vs kat
later bb vs luffy
:milaugh:

Tbf on both accounts, Luffy recovering with food has been a plot point for decades at this point. It's how he was able to fight Crocodile hours later after losing to him the first time. Same with surviving Lucci's shigan and recovering from that.He literally fully recovered from ivankovs hormone surgery by eating food in mere minutes lol

The Zoro medicine thing at least will give him a side effect, but my hope is that he will start to feel those side effects mid fight, otherwise it comes off oddly convenient for him to win and only hurt after (i.e. doesn't matter to the reader or Zoro)

I can literally translate you every single passage you think of in the japanese original.

She is always addressed with gender-neutral pronouns by literally everyone in the original.

The only instances that are debatable are those where she herself or Kaido call her "son of Kaido" (again: no pronouns). This has been perfectly explained though.

In the canonically important (!) vivre-card - our best source of character info - Yamato is introduced as a bonafide girl and specifically addressed with female pronouns throughout. The vivre cards are looked over and corrected by Oda himself btw.
Why do you care so much

Both are ass pulls to be honest, zoro's medicine is a cheap plot device, but atleast there is a plot device lol, luffy getting back up is bullshit, unlike with zoro, seing luffy being that strong doesn't feel right, a few chapters ago he passed out from apoo's attack lol

And we already saw him at his limit before, hopefully he gets yeeted again and wins thanks to a good strategy instead of sheer strength
You are confusing Luffy's sloppy low showings when not serious vs. end of arc battle when the enemy no longer has invincible plot armor that is waiting on his subordinates getting taken out.

Unless you think that fishman swordsman goon who was unroided, or Monet, should seriously have posed any hindrance to Luffy whatsoever.

Sanji needs 10,000 PU's to compete with Zoro :gokulaugh:
Only for Zoro to lift weights one day and still be 10,000 tiers above him
He's already put his suit away and is fighting in base, hasn't even used hell's memories yet.
Zoro has had several power ups this arc himself so I don't know what nonsense you are smoking.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

Why do you think that even Artur - the hardest "Yamato is a he/him" agenda dude out there - begrudgingly admitted he was wrong and now addresses Yamato as "she/her" again?
isnt that because there are no male and female pronouns in japanese, i remember saying that lance would stop using male pronouns if the characters stopped during that drama you caused some time back and he like my comment.
He will definitely stop when the characters stop

Western people really do make a big deal out of gender pronouns lol. Japanese people don't even give a fuck and yet it's this big deal to us. It don't matter, and idiots trying to be politically correct when it's a 60 year old Japanese man who writes this story who loves big titty bitches in his story.

Status
Not open for further replies.