Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying "Off" = expression of pain you dumb fuck that's what i said. Sanji is saying off cuz blocking King's kick is hurt him despite having very very high durability suit that by his own admisison saved his life

Also you do get there's a difference between hype and feats right? Lol hype is what makes the fan base fire up and ready to see their favorites get some feats
You need some concrete like World's Strongest Swordsman is hype above all swordsman that includes Shanks, Big Mom, Rayleigh, Zoro, Fuji and other top tiers.

A feat can also act as a hype as Zoro blocking a full power attack from two emperors, where now Zoro is in a class where can do something absolutely unthinkable.

What does Sanji being equal to 1000 foot soldiers even? What baring does it have on power scaling? It just puts him in a class with every fighter who is equal to 1000 foot soldiers and more. I am talking real concrete hype that we can use to scale Sanji

Sanji never even went all out yet, just chill out, shut up, half your arguments are about zoro being stronger, something I didn't argue against, and enjoy this fucking story about a stretchy boi and his pals
Riiiight he never went all out yet he got his ass beat by King, Vergo and Doffy. All Sanji has done is eat shit throughout entirety of post TS and strongest opponent he has defeated is Wadatsumi.
Hence why Sanjitards needs to stick to garbage shit like Chicken wings of pirate king something no Zoro fan gives a fuck about.
Post automatically merged:

What the fuck? Luffy > Blackbeard right now. Blackbeard will only surpass this Luffy when he gets his 3rd DF/Zooan.

Regular Blackbeard = YC level (Ace said he should be 2nd division Commander)
Yami Blackbeard = Warlord level
Gura Blackbeard = Yonko level
Zooan Blackbeard = PK level
I'd recommend you hold your horses before you hype Luffy again. Oda is a troll, nothing stopping him from Making Kaido drop Luffy again.

I just realized there are 2 napoleons.
He goes through Prometheus mouth, and Hero connects to his tip.
But when Ulti is getting hit, napoleon is also on BM's left hand.
Then when we see the 3 homies celebrating, Napoleon is on the right hand.
LMAO.
GODA
If Big Mom swinging Napoleon after the beam fires is a mistake I see what you mean but otherwise Big Mom is swinging with both hands and then just holding Napoleon with her right hand.

On no! Powerscaling! Not again with this, do you all ever learn?, That's why i don't do it, too much talking, and it causes unnecessary arguments, :kata:, so let me get this straight, Sanji fans, are using this little panel of Zoro and Sanji being back to back as "proof" of them being equal, :milaugh:, powerscalers really do over analyse things, me personally, I just think it was a cool moment, I don't see how you can use that to "gauge" the strength level of the two, complete nonsense, just like majority of powersacling, bunch of quacks can't seem to release it yet:whitepress:

YC1,5 is a retarded scaling description but i kinda apply it for Doffy.

YC1's are generally "special" in their own way and i believe they stand a bit above the other two commanders in strength.

- Katakuri has FS and CoC
- King is from a special race
- Marco has a mythical zoan

Each mid-high diffs the respective strongest commander under them and Doffy pushes them to High-Extreme, potentially.
How does mythical fruit alone or ancient race means you are stronger? You are a tier above your fellow crewmates?

There's no yc1 tier or warlord level or tier

But King Kong gun is explicitly Luffy’s ultimate attack.

And it was very clear from the expressions, dialogue, paneling, and choreography that Doffy’s injuries were slowing him down. And despite that he managed to outlast Gear 4 just like Cracker and Katakuri and forced basically all of Dressrosa to stall him for Luffy.

It’s very obvious that Doffy is commander level. Add in how bad Jack looks and how easily Doffy caught Jozu, and it’s safe say he’s definitely at least in that Yc2/Yc1 power tier.
Katakuri didn't outlast G4 , he simply schooled it
Cracker stalemated it

Doffy was saved by plot to survive round 1 like how Pero/Jack got lucky the moon was covered

Stop writing nonsense

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Inconsistency.
But I believe ODA made this a permanent attribute, just as luffy's body is still rubbery when knocked out, ACE still has the body made of fire, while knocked out, ZOAN can also remain in their hybrids even when they are erased , no regression to human form, apparently.
But this is very illogical, because not all DFs are like that, Doffy for example, can't wear something knocked out...
Luffy's body is still human. When haki strikes him his bones are hit supposedly that would make sense as to why he feels pain.

On no! Powerscaling! Not again with this, do you all ever learn?, That's why i don't do it, too much talking, and it causes unnecessary arguments, :kata:, so let me get this straight, Sanji fans, are using this little panel of Zoro and Sanji being back to back as "proof" of them being equal, :milaugh:, powerscalers really do over analyse things, me personally, I just think it was a cool moment, I don't see how you can use that to "gauge" the strength level of the two, complete nonsense, just like majority of powersacling, bunch of quacks can't seem to release it yet:whitepress:
Funny that my avy are considered extremely explicit... Very funny.

I just realized there are 2 napoleons.
He goes through Prometheus mouth, and Hero connects to his tip.
But when Ulti is getting hit, napoleon is also on BM's left hand.
Then when we see the 3 homies celebrating, Napoleon is on the right hand.
LMAO.
GODA
She did the swing with both hands and then rested Napoleon on her right hand, don't know what's wrong there :pepecafe:

What the fuck? Luffy > Blackbeard right now. Blackbeard will only surpass this Luffy when he gets his 3rd DF/Zooan.

Regular Blackbeard = YC level (Ace said he should be 2nd division Commander)
Yami Blackbeard = Warlord level
Gura Blackbeard = Yonko level
Zooan Blackbeard = PK level
If Luffy is stronger than Yonko level BB then is Luffy PK level right now?

Because doffy is tricky

Stop hyping doffy for being called tricky & powerful
We know he's tricky and strong

Smoothie got better hype from Oda but y'all talking about "tricky and powerful "
Nah I don't even like Doffy that much but I just don't see Jack beating him at all, Jack has no attack with the power of Luffy G4 (that at least was shown lol) and Doffy is tank.
Queen and King are obviously different stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.