Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans have to accept Zoro doesn't have much going on besides cutting ability. That goes near Top Tier.

Sanji is faster, more agile, more durable.
Since when can Sanji speedblitz Kaido with ACoC post Hakai damage or even come remotely remotely close to that? 🤔

It's not he should be massively slower without either expecially under his fastest assets such as attacks the caliber of Shishi Sonson.

And I didn't start on defensive output and other quirks.

I've got an alternative site if that's any good? I've not used it before but it seems ok so far?

https://readkomik.com/op-chapter-1027/

:choppawhat:

It's one of those sites that doesn't let you right click though annoyingly, so you can't copy or save images for example, which is frustrating.

:kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Oh this is great, thank you! I just skim read it and it even covers on the Judge speech to Big Mom I was talking about to a friend just now too! Very interesting and hype theory, I really like it!

:crazwhat::stealthblack::hohoho::finally:
Many thanks, it worked fantastic :owo:

Since when can Sanji speedblitz Kaido with ACoC post Hakai damage or even come remotely remotely close to that? 🤔

It's not he should be massively slower without either expecially under his fastest assets such as attacks the caliber of Shishi Sonson.

And I didn't start on defensive output and other quirks.
Sanji is faster and has better recovery speed, honestly given how he fast he recovered from his bone fracture I wouldn't be surprised if it took him about an hour to fully recover from 30 broken bones like zoro

Man low diffed an opponent while having his organs crushed and that was pre ts

Doflamingo is and would be a horrible match up for Zoro. Moss head can’t fight the people Luffy can.
This chapter makes it very clear Zoro would had destroyed Doffy.
:hope:Man my imagination is wild but f it!!
Zoro defeats king after the fight zoro obvserves while luffy defeates kaido after the fight luffy is trully worn out) bitter defeated kaido does a desperate attempt that will endanger all of wano zoro desides to take matters into his own hands the moment everybody is looking up zoro is in the sky dragon blaze!!!!

Zkk:nicagesmile:
:finally:

Holy shit, Oda, for fuck's sake! Just use 1028-1029 to finish Zoro vs King, please. We don't give a flying fuck about Momoron getting wanked. That hallway clash was beastly, just fucking focus on it till it's done, please. :smoothieduck:

Wingu hype :finally:
He gives black air force energy :steef:

Fuck, this chapter really made me realize just how fucking outclassed Cook was against King. No wonder King negged him twice. :christindeed:

I firmly believe now that Cook lucked out by not having to fight Kaido on the rooftop. Both Kaido and King are simply way above his paygrade. :christman:

I know he is up against a main protagonist's alliance and shit but if Kaido already feels worse not even fighting few days it's straight up trash.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Imagine Aokiji vs Akainu went for 10 days all out turning the island into their playground while Kaido is getting tired from using utility and fighting commander-level characters.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Well Akainu and Aokiji make a island change in 10 days fight, in one less than a Day the islando from Luffy and Kaidou is already collapsing and almost destroyed.

Well one Admiral couldn't defeat a single WB pirates, while kaidou defeat 14 of them alone and make this while carrying a island.

Status
Not open for further replies.