Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More like Kaido’s ability to hold up Onigashima is failing in real time with Yamato even commenting that Kaido is running out of stamina despite being a mythical Zoan lol. I think Whitebeard the strongest Yonko fought at Marineford with a hole in his heart for longer than Kaido the supposed endurance beast can endure mosquito bites from tweens lol. Aokiji and Akainu fought for 10 fucking days.

The last argument that placed Kaido above any Admiral-that they simply couldn’t kill him and he would use his stamina to outlast them and defeat them when they ran out of stamina-is now debunked as Kaido apparently has equivalent stamina to a morbidly obese pregnant woman.

Inb4 @Fuji and his band of idiots invade the thread to try and justify Kaido the mythical Zoan having worse stamina than a competitive hot dog eater.
Yeah when Sanji solos an Admiral he is going to get a separate island , 10 days extreme diff fight and 40 chapters to himself
:suresure::suresure:

The thing with King using only one hand is, so far Jack had a weird hybrid, now King do something crazy too and Queen is overall weird with his hybrid. The case is all three seems to have great controll with their zoan df.
@ArturCantSpeakJapanese I know BM had a special hybrid too, but that only do a drug and she couldn´t transform part of her body, otherwise she would make the spider underbody away.

The case is that all calamity(King at most) show insane good zoan controll, King to a point where we see such a thing for the firsttime and Jack hybrid was unique too.

Don´t be surprise if King get "defeated" next chapter and Queen 1029. It is already weird that Oda let the last fight end before Sanji battle, usually that never happen that Zoro end his fight first.
It seems like Oda is heading to something, he going to show how Luffy beat Kaido too in chapter 1030.
And then boom, based on Yuderon chapter 1031 going to be named to Disaster at most, nothing fits more then Kaido and his three calamity showing off awakening. Alone the fact that a health Yamato go to the dome, that King go outside of the island and Queen in the middle, I can see a twist soon. I expect this scenarios:
-1028: King get defeated(half Queen battle)
-1029 Queen get defeated(half Kaido fight)
-1030 Kaido get defeated(chapter ends with a plottwist)
-1031 Kaido and his Disasters using awakening and the tension became better with the danger feeling.

That is my expect, this would explain why he offscreen Jack and now rushing the pace.

King burning the flower capital who is linked to the great large wildfire in Japan fits into his character.
And Zoro will get his shine moment against his form.
I think it's time to give up on the whole Jack is going use awakening and come back, Jack is done and he's not coming back.

You are having way too much high expectations again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.