Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so you are saying Zoro was completely nerfed after Hakai when he used Asura against Kaido right? by that logic

so Zoro could've done a lot more damage to Kaido in full power
Kaido would have taken it more easily and Hakai would have killed Zoro had Kaido not been lifting Onigashima.

So, mega HMMMMMM this chapter.

- Yamato is fine
- Jinbe is fine
- Franky is fine
- Brook is fine
- Nami/Zeus is fine
- Usopp is fine
- Chopper is fine?
- Kawamatsu, Denjiro, and Izo are fine
- Kid and Law's crews are fine

Aka, what the heck is Oda going to do with the crew? I don't don't they are fighting BM, many of them aren't near her and clearly that is Kid/Law's fight. If the Island is landing soon, are the BMP actually showing up? Like I could totally see Yamato vs Smoothie if Oda needed to give her something now that she literally is fighting no one.

This really is the only reason I can see why Oda kept them all relatively healthy. This chapter also hard deconfirmed anyone interfering with Luffy vs Kaido (again, nothing to do with ZKK). I don't think anyone is going to interfere with the 2 Yonko fights.
Nah, bringing in the BMP just slows down the arc. They are gonna clean up fodders. BMP will just pick up Meme and escape, fighting the marines offpanel.

Yeah, he said that his use of CoC coating was crude and bad after that. But now we clearly saw that one attack injured him so much that the rocks began to fell. So, it's definitely doing a lot of damage now.
Is it? Or does it seem that way because kaido is already getting weaker? Hence why I stated there is still zero proof that any of luffys attacks so far are above zoros ashura against kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.