Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was probably both in search for new challenges and wishing to help out.
Honestly it's gonna be related to 1 of these 3:

- CP-0
- BMP
- Numbers

Otherwise what honestly is left? No way does Oda not let Sanji win in a 1v1. Kid/Law definitely have BM to themselves at this point. And Luffy wants to exclusively 1v1 Kaido.

Then you have to factor in the rest of the crew who are also just "fine" as well. The only other thing I can think of is the F5 and Jack miraculously get up, but that's extremely doubtful

Yes, Law can’t cuz he isn’t a physical strength monster that should be obvious. There’s nothing wrong with that xD. His cuts aren’t even physically lethal slashes as the likes of normal swordsman. He uses his ability to cut people without even making them feel any pain. That was clear from the beginning.
Yes because swinging a sword involves no physical strength. Y’all are ridiculous. It’s simple physics. Everything Law does is physical, the fruit merely allows law to sever rather than bleed people to death, if he wants. He has caused people to bleed with his sword.

devil fruit usage is not automatic and it never has been.

All of them are doing fodder control so that they don’t go to the performance floor where Sanji and Zoro are originally fighting.
Yeah but now Zoro isn't there lol

My sincere question relates this back to older arcs. Franky and Brook are entirely undamaged. In older arcs like Enies Lobby and DR, Franky wasn't in 100% health, just enough to keep functioning.

Right now Franky has his entire arsenal and personal body undamaged. I feel like Oda did this for a reason and only let Sasaki hurt his general armor. Same with Brook, no actual fight, no damage. Why? Jinbe is inherently fine too. Same with Nami/Usopp.

Imo that's just weird

zoro had those injuries since the rooftop, he's fighting nerfed and tanking attacks that sanji said would kill him:finally:
sanji said that attacks gonna kill him but it didnt,
zorofans said that zoro would one shotted king but it didnt

the difference between them.

you forget something : SENZU BEANS
:cantseeme:

zoro still got ragdolled even after he cheats by eating senzu beans

Sorry you wouldn't have said this 4 or 5 chapters ago. It is King time now. Kidd and Law shine when it is their time. They have been fighting Bigmom for a long time without magic bean or eating meat.
Well actually I’m one of the few who always viewed 1st commanders above Kidd and Law tbh. Like I just can’t see them beating any first commander, not Marco, not Kat ext. The fighting Yonko argument has to stop because unless it’s 1v1 it doesn’t tell us how they would do individually.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah but now Zoro isn't there lol

My sincere question relates this back to older arcs. Franky and Brook are entirely undamaged. In older arcs like Enies Lobby and DR, Franky wasn't in 100% health, just enough to keep functioning.

Right now Franky has his entire arsenal and personal body undamaged. I feel like Oda did this for a reason and only let Sasaki hurt his general armor. Same with Brook, no actual fight, no damage. Why? Jinbe is inherently fine too. Same with Nami/Usopp.

Imo that's just weird
Now zoros been moved and the rest are gathering in the live floor I think a confrontation vs meme is even more likely for the rest

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
sanji said that attacks gonna kill him but it didnt,
zorofans said that zoro would one shotted king but it didnt

the difference between them.

you forget something : SENZU BEANS

zoro still got ragdolled even after he cheats by eating senzu beans
of course sanji had protection while zoro took it shirtless:steef:

Seriously what the fuck is Franky gonna do right now lol? I personally doubt he and others are fighting Yonko (clearly those are reserved for Luffy, Law and Kid), but where is Oda gonna use him next? Jinbe? Brook? Scared trio?
I would say that out of all of the Strawhat's fights, Franky got the most unsatisfying one (I don't count Nami vs Ulti because that was barely a fight).
We didn't even get a chapter named Franky vs Sasaki, or even a chapter named after Franky.
I say this every week, but the F6 awakening and the raid failing is the best way to go to make the story more satisfying.

and that was the attack kaido said was a mere annoyance,killer scyther sonic had kaido screaming at the top of his lungs
BM > Kaido durability wise yet he had her screaming for dear life with just a counter shock

Law with a good shot on him could kill him
Post automatically merged:

Only retards or Zoro haters dislike what is happening currently, sorry.

King got his power level retconned and he is beastly + the stuff with him being 2nd only to Kaido. Pure hype and Zoro will only develop from this. If you think this is bad then I don't know you either hate Zoro or don't want him to succeed.
You’re completely misinterpreting my statement lmao I’m saying it’s a GOOD thing

Status
Not open for further replies.