Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri, Smoothie and Cracker are Sweet Commanders. Doesn't mean their all equal.
Yh they have the same rank. However Katakuri is stated to be above thek multiple times. King doesnt have that.

So? King literally threatens that he'll cut his neck in this chapter and Queen stays silent.
Stays silent ?

King: Would've been super if it cut ur neck instead
Queen: What did you say!!?

Its King who stays silent afterwards lol.

As I said earlier, Portrayed together =/= Portrayed the same.
And like I said….im talking about statements that equalise them. Not just standing near each other.

I was one of those blokes that thought King was equivalent to the Mama's Boy of Candy Island. With the new information we were given I've updated my opinion on King, and now I believe he may be YC1+, if not outright in the Low Top Tier.

You shouldn't devalue Zoro's performance against Kaido and Big Mom, but rather simply admit that King is more impressive than we'd assumed previously.

If you want to point fingers, blame Oda for making King do absolutely nothing until recently.

Last edited:
Do you see Oda pulling a swerve on Big Mom?

You know, as in, not long after Queen finally goes down, she wins against Law and Kidd, but suffers a fatal injury. She heads to the Live Floor to get back to the rooftop but instead meets the Live Floor SHs (basically everyone but Luffy and Zoro).

The SHs then act as gatekeepers to keep her away from interfering with Luffy vs Kaido, with Franky eventually unleashing his super-secret anti-Kaido weapon on Big Mom to defeat her once and for all?

Basically, as Luffy hands Kaido his initial defeat (before his return so Zoro can ZKK), the Live Floor SHs take down Meme. Do you think it's possible?
I dont think Oda would undermine Kid to the point where he loses a 2v1 while Luffy solos Kaido....but I've been wrong many times during this arc:laughmoji:

Redditors if ZKK doesn't happen: 'We always knew ZKK was a possibility we just didn't want the toxic Zoro fandom to get carried away.'

Zoro stans if ZKK doesn't happen: 'It doesn't matter. Zoro already got his rooftop fights and a great fight with King.'

There would be peak copium no matter what happens. :myman:
If ZKK doesn't happen I literally might have to try some copium to endure the L :josad:

There's no statement where any character say "King is equal to Queen" or anything. All that's said is are statements where King and Queen are grouped together as Calamities. Grouping together doesn't mean they are equally strong.
The statements group them yes. When Zoro says going in King’s path is just as dangerous as Queen….what does that imply ? When Marco groups them together instead of spotlighting King….what does that imply. And all the other statements that equalise their threat lvls.

All of these show that Queen is just as big of a threat to everyone as King.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Redditors if ZKK doesn't happen: 'We always knew ZKK was a possibility we just didn't want the toxic Zoro fandom to get carried away.'

Zoro stans if ZKK doesn't happen: 'It doesn't matter. Zoro already got his rooftop feats and a great fight with King.'

There would be peak copium no matter what happens. :myman:
ZKK is a theory anyway and like all theories it may be wrong:kayneshrug:, i am indeed already satisfied with zoro this arc :steef:ZKK is still happening though:ultimoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.