Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And so can Inuarashi and he might very well be using similar attacks onto Jack the entire time. What makes you think that Jack took just this attack alone?
Yep. Didn't even bother going all out. That's how shit Jack is, and yet you mouthbreathers compared to him a villain that took 150 chapters to take down.

Anyone that wants to put all their eggs in the future freedom Doflamingo being Roger tier almost has my blessing but this weird obsession with making PH Vergo and Dressrosa Doffy Top tier is some real crazy stuff, the Don Quixote pirates bring in the weirdest energy in fans.

I'll say this much, King definitely seems a lot physically stronger than Doffy at least.

Doffy was shown able to physically break through Luffy's defences in base, sending him flying on several occassions.

Doffy also sent Luffy flying with his kicks on several occassions that caused significant collateral damage to the palace.

King has been shown to not only break through Zoro's defences this chapter, but also to completely overpower an attack to do serious damage.

I think thats definitely solid portrayal even in comparison to other emperor commanders, especially considering the overpowering in the direct clash, and just how far he sent him flying afterwards. Definitely makes King a solid first commander physically at least(not accounting for his fire abilities).

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yep. Didn't even bother going all out. That's how shit Jack, and yet you mouthbreathers compared to him a villain that took 150 chapters to take down.
What makes you think Jack didn't take multiple attacks from Inu on the same level lol? You're absolutely reaching based off of an offpaneled fight, not that this is anything new from you.

I don't think Doflamingo is weaker than Jack but you're logic here is utter trash lmfao

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The waterfall is just a first defense, which obviously isn't impenetrable if Fat Meme was able to get up it twice in a row.

The Fodder are the second defense, but they're fodder.

The last defense is obviously not Yamato, who has too much enmity with Kaido to defend his areas of work, but the Calamities.

Kaido already entrusts Queen to the most industrious region of Wano, it is likely that he would entrust the entire country to him when he and King are gone.
He didn't.
Ace never fought Queen. Where was Queen? Nowhere near.

King has been shown to not only break through Zoro's defences this chapter, but also to completely overpower an attack to do serious damage.
TO be fair, the Luffy who fought Doffy is nownear at the same lvl as current Zoro.
Im pretty sure Doffy wouldn´t be able to overpowered Zoro in physical aspect also Im pretty sure none of Doffy attacks would be able to overpowered Ultra Tiger Hunt.

I know what you trying to say and I agree Doffy show similar things as Cracker and so, but for me it is clear that King play above that lvl, like Kata did to Luffy.

Im pretty sure Whole Cake island Luffy wouldn´t get tossed around by Doffy, let alone current Zoro.

Yes, very comparable.

Keep taking your Ls.
Um, what does your post prove? How are those things remotely comparable?

Like, explain to me in depth the significance of Inu beating Jack meaning he is weaker than Doffy.

I'll say this much, I also don't think Jack is stronger than Doffy, but how does an exhausted Jack losing to Inu prove Doffy is stronger?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I know what you trying to say and I agree Doffy show similar things as Cracker and so, but for me it is clear that King play above that lvl, like Kata did to Luffy.
Doflamingo was throwing base Luffy around but got thrown around by Boundman.
Katakuri, a YC1, was throwing Boundman around. And King is very much comparable, if not stronger, than Katakuri.

Joker. The name is there for a reason. :kappa:
Cmon you know yourself King>Doffy after this chapter.
I let you Doffy>Jack, but for King their is no space to argue who is stronger or weaker.
:kayneshrug::myman:
Post automatically merged:

Katakuri, a YC1, was throwing Boundman around. And King is very much comparable, if not stronger, than Katakuri.
Agree the chance that King=>Kata is high to be honest and Katakuri would legit mid diff Doffy at worst, that is how huge the gap between these character are right now.

TO be fair, the Luffy who fought Doffy is nownear at the same lvl as current Zoro.
Im pretty sure Doffy wouldn´t be able to overpowered Zoro in physical aspect also Im pretty sure none of Doffy attacks would be able to overpowered Ultra Tiger Hunt.

Im pretty sure Whole Cake island Luffy wouldn´t get tossed around by Doffy, let alone current Zoro.
Replying to this in my King General thread.

But I will say, Zoro is stronger than luffy back then, but I think people overstate how much stronger Zoro is.

And for me, generally, if you can send guys like Zoro and Luffy flying, I think its reasonable to say they can compete with each other for a bit, even if one obviously comes out on top.

Like, Marco and King can compete, but Marco was the loser at the end of the day(though you could argue about that, its just an example).

@sanjikun is in a permanent timeloop in which the events of Dressrosa permanently play inside his head over and over again. While people already moved on with the idea that Doflamingo is merely a high tier, he still thinks his single encounters with other high tiers in MF and others with admirals in PH and DR make him a low admiral level character at least. Thankfully, he's a very small minority of those fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.