Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is fighting a serious badass opponent not a clown like Queen who gets two shotted by Big Mom
No damage, no scratches

Big Mom didn't knock out Queen, he was playing dead, he knew he had no chance to beat her, decided to come up with a plan (the result is the image above)

Marco tossed queen around like a fodder
So was King, he looked even worse, like:

And yeah, Queen's attack power > King's, by feats. Not to mention the plague bullets that almost killed Luffy.

I respect the hierarchy, unlike some people, so King>Queen, nothing else. Any Katakuri and Smoothie parallels attempt are pure bs

Last edited:
l
Zoro oneshot Apoo with a non-name non-haki attack while holding back so he could cut Apoo slight and the stop cutting him mid cut to knock the antidote out of his clothes.
you choose when things get coated with haki and when they don't and hype them accordingly.

thats the worst way to justify why shi shi sonson didn't cut Apoo...

No damage, no scratches

Big Mom didn't knock out Queen, he was playing dead, he knew he had no chance to beat her, decided to come up with a plan (the result is the image above)

And yeah, Queen's attack power >> King's, by feats. Not to mention the plague bullets that almost killed Luffy.
Are you people so desperate that you'd count the plague bullets as power feats? :gokulaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
copium dose overload..

read the spoilers he gets captured and then subdued.. which is highly likely due to the way he was feeling if you can't give him the benefit of the doubt now you'll only look like pure unadulterated bs when the chap comes out..
Bruh, he himself said that "He wasn't feeling BAD but just slightly WEIRD" when asked if he's gonna drag Zoro down in the manga. And I'm the one OD-ing on copium.

No damage, no scratches

And yeah, Queen's attack power > King's, by feats. Not to mention the plague bullets that almost killed Luffy.

I respect the hierarchy, unlike some people, so King>Queen, anything else. Any Katakuri and Smoothie parallels attempt are pure bs
Barachio bomber is the only thing stronger than anything king has shown.. but its not like he can do it consistently

No that was something different. It was the Korean poster interpreting his hint wrong earlier today.

What he posted on AP is not a mistranslation:

We have to remember he's 100% privvy to chapter info, so he'd know when info is incorrect, since he corrects 5ch spoilers and other users all the time about chapter info.

Tldr: basically he's adding his own info to this. It's not part of the korean spoiler
Thank you

Bruh, he himself said that "He wasn't feeling BAD but just slightly WEIRD" when asked if he's gonna drag Zoro down in the manga. And I'm the one OD-ing on copium.
yea go ahead take dialog literally and don't infer possibilities whether the character is underestimating their situation in front of someone he doesn't wanna look pathetic.. (sanji literally grunted while dodging beams thats was never ok)

and yea keep ignoring the spoiler still saying that he felt consistently weird

yea copium overdos e

Are you people so desperate that you'd count the plague bullets as power feats? :gokulaugh:
Im just reading the manga, im not the one coming with headcanons because i want to fit an agenda, so im sure im not the one desperate here.

King is stronger than Queen, thats how the Beast Pirates work
:suresure:

But if Queen's feats against Big Mom were King's, you know how things would look for some people here, right? :kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha:

This proves that Sanji is much weaker than Queen before PU.
That's why he easily got overwhelmed by Dofla and Vergo.

Glad that Sanji get power up.
However, I don't like the execution. I think giving a suit and gene just humiliates Sanji even more.
He should put effort to earn the power. I think Oda still portrays Sanji as a joke/gag character.

Im just reading the manga, im not the one coming with headcanons because i want to fit an agenda, so im sure im not the one desperate here.

King is stronger than Queen, thats how the Beast Pirates work
:suresure:

But if Queen's feats against Big Mom were King's, you know how things would look for some people here, right? :kobeha::kobeha: :kobeha:
My apologies, gentleman

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
yea go ahead take dialog literally and don't infer possibilities whether the character is underestimating their situation in front of someone he doesn't wanna look pathetic.. (sanji literally grunted while dodging beams thats was never ok)
He literally said he felt weird and not bad. Unless given other information or context there's no reason for all this mental gymnastics. If you wanna go ahead and assume it's a nerf due to your biases feel free to do so. Don't argue with it like it's canon though lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.