Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that have to do with my point though? Kaido couldn't one shot a defenseless Law in hybrid form (reminder that Law can use curtain for extra defense) so I don't see how Zoro using any regular old attack could do the job

Law also has shambles so... is Zoro gonna hit Law while he stands still or smthn
Post automatically merged:

Shambles gives him instant movement wdym he's too fast?
apart from your discussion, i'm i the only person who think kaido attack isn't the strongest in onigasima?
man he can't even one shotted the injured kinemon with Coc coated attack.:kaidowhat:

C

Cuistot

I even said he gives his enemies food, so why you ignore that?
I told you i don't disagree he's been a dick as well. But unlike you i'm not biased and only look at the negatives.

No kind person gives his crewmate razorblades for food, so its a myth.
No unkind person would sacrifice his life for his comrades either. For someone who apparently values actions, you sure like to disregard whatever suits your agenda.

Tf brook calling sanji kind prove?
It proves it's not a myth when the fucking manga itself refers to him as that. You have the IQ of a tapeworm.

Interesting, now i'm seeing that Zeff really wasn't threatened back in Zou, yet many arguments use Zeff as why Sanji had to go with Tamago and Bege, when this isn't true.

Zeff makes sense on why he couldn't give up later, after that shit, but not right away from Zou.
But Sanji was warned about Zeff's safety at Zou, thats the main reason of why decided to go with Bege

Man, @Ask D question said me otherwise :milaugh:

now i don't know anymore

anyone knows for sure?
I reread the arc recently, thats what happened, Sanji wanting to protect the crew happened chapters after that, when he realized everything he did was in vain (like leaving the crew) and that the Vinsmokes (including Sanji) would die, and the Strawhats aswell, Big Mom promised Sanji she wouldn't harm his crew if he followed the rules, but she lied, although Sanji barely had choices to stick with

Wait wait, I don't think it's like you're saying.

Sanji left when Vito explained how Zeff was threatened, at first it was supposed to be Big Mom but then we discover that it was actually Germa.
Vito explained how someone close to sanji would die, he never said it was zeff, sanji was surprised to see zeff's picture when judge showed him, meaning he didn't know zeff's life was on the line

You can look it up, zeff was mentioned only after the explosive handcuff thing
Zeff was mentioned back in Zou when Sanji was inside Bege's castle.

Why are you ignoring me?
Post automatically merged:

Vito explained how someone close to sanji would die, he never said it was zeff, sanji was surprised to see zeff's picture when judge showed him, meaning he didn't know zeff's life was on the line
There is litterally Zeff face in that panel :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.