Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said if Kaido loses, they take over. But they don’t want him to lose lol, they’re just planning for the possibility.

This is pretty straightforward Fuji.
Yeah I saw the Lucci line mb.
Ill just wait for the Official translation.

But honestly this doesnt change much, they need the Yonko to keep the balance.

That doesnt mean that Admirals can defeat a Yonko easily as you claimed.

If Yonkos > Marines how come they are not ruling the whole world?
Emperors oppose each other instead of cooperating, this is the simplest reasoning i can think.

Also Garp said "to counterbalance these four emperors, WG makes Shichi and Marines". So Garp thinks 4 Emperors and their crew, and alliance together > Marines, maybe thats what Garp thinks?

Marines (3 Admirals, FA, Garp) has 5 top notch fighters tho, so maybe Garp thinks that each Prime WB-Kaidou-Teach-Shanks > 1,5 Admiral-class enemies.

....forget BM, she's weaker than an admiral lolol

You telling me luffy wanst exhausted after 12 hours receiving a billion hits?

And apoo hit on luffy was from the insides, a bomb.
Yes, but he pretty much knocked out Luffy before that anyway.

Again, just don't think that Sanji knocking Luffy out is a good metric to say that someone is stronger than Katakuri considering the fact that Luffy was pretty much just allowing Sanji to do that to him.

Queen is just really tough.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What the hell are you talking about
It’s okay Shiroyru, they teach you how to read in toddler school so I’m sure you’ll learn soon. In the meantime, let me post what currently appears to you to be indecipherable heiroglyphics:

CP0's boss: “But I still can't imagine Kaidou losing...!!"

Mysterious character: "Good.”
Yeah I saw the Lucci line mb.
Ill just wait for the Official translation.

But honestly this doesnt change much, they need the Yonko to keep the balance.

That doesnt mean that Admirals can defeat a Yonko easily as you claimed.
Exactly, the WG wants the Yonko to exist so the power balance is maintained. Which destroys the myth that the Marines haven’t defeated the Yonko because they simply can’t defeat them.

The marines can easily destroy the pathetic jobbers known as the Yonko, but they allow the Yonko to exist because the WG wants them to maintain the power balance.

Exactly, the WG wants the Yonko to exist so the power balance is maintained. Which destroys the myth that the Marines haven’t defeated the Yonko because they simply can’t defeat them.

The marines can easily destroy the pathetic jobbers known as the Yonko, but they allow the Yonko to exist because the WG wants them to maintain the power balance.
Come on dude, don't be like that. Neither extremes is good.

Yes, but he pretty much knocked out Luffy before that anyway.

Again, just don't think that Sanji knocking Luffy out is a good metric to say that someone is stronger than Katakuri considering the fact that Luffy was pretty much just allowing Sanji to do that to him.

Queen is just really tough.
For me is mesure because even If luffy was leting sanji do It, he was receiving CLEAN hits from sanji and katakuri, and when i say CLEAN IS with no defense. Lots of time he received hits no being able to defend against katakuri, so... In the end they are ALL Full hits, he leting or not. They land with Full force and no defense.

And he was exhausted in both situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.