Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
the suit was a trigger to awaken sanji's genes. of course he will keep it, but i don't think he will use it in a fight especially the invisibility.
sanji has some stupid principle and not to use the RS in a fight is one of them, he didn't use it when he realized that he can't handle king and queen. so i can't imagine him using it in the future.
He doesn't use it because he's still with the "if I use this, I will become like Germa", specially with the exoskeleton coming into play.
There will be a moment when he starts to realize that things don't work like that and he doesn't need to concern himself with these triffle matters
It's the "Todokori dont wanna use Fire" thing.

So with this PU, Oda sealed the deal that Base Sanji is basically far superior than he was when he first wore the RS against P1. So yh the RS did its job, at being a whacky cool look for Early Wano Sanji and also unlocking his Lineage Factor.

In my opinion the best way to end the RS plotline is for Sanji to wear it one last time and for Queen to destroy it so he can get some hype.
I don't understand why the raid suit would go away.

It gives sanji an all around stat boost. Even if it was destroyed, couldn't franky just fix it?

I don't understand why Sanji would throw away a free power up when he himself knows how much stronger it makes him. It doesn't even matter if the lineage factors have made sanji stronger because that doesn't invalidate the raid suit. In fact, the suit should enhance his powers.

the suit was a trigger to awaken sanji's genes. of course he will keep it, but i don't think he will use it in a fight especially the invisibility.
sanji has some stupid principle and not to use the RS in a fight is one of them, he didn't use it when he realized that he can't handle king and queen. so i can't imagine him using it in the future.
Yes I agree Oda Has To handicap Sanji 1 no hands now no Rs It’s the only way to keep the balance of the world

Breaking Queen's sword so easily without injuries isn't something i would expect his siblings to do honestly, also this "healing" looks broken, Yonji couldn't unbent his face without using a machine after he fought Sanji offscreen.

There may be something special about how these powers will work on Sanji...

Nah he loses to Law and Kid as well lol. But mauls the rest we've seen in action so far. Drake was thought to be like the 5th strongest, and he's fucking shit.
Law still counters durability, so we gotta wait for him. But I honestly dont see how Kidd wins this. Especially now that its likely Sanji will get invisibility and a AP PU in base as well.

He doesn't use it because he's still with the "if I use this, I will become like Germa", specially with the exoskeleton coming into play.
There will be a moment when he starts to realize that things don't work like that and he doesn't need to concern himself with these triffle matters
It's the "Todokori dont wanna use Fire" thing.
let's see, for me if he didn't use it in this arc, i think he will be much stronger in the future that it doesn't matter if he use the suit or not.

Didn‘t kaidos body also break spears,swords and a Guillotine in his introduction? Where is Sanjis durability above kaidos?
Sanji tanked a full swing of Queen, not some fodder executioner or a guillotine falling by gravity.

P.S: not saying Sanji > Kaido in durability ofc.
Edit: actually it is, but in hardness, lmfao, Queen > any scabbard, Sanji's hardness > Kaido's (hardness =/= durability btw)

You idiot, if Sanji with regular flesh body can bend doors. What will Sanji with a an iron body kicks would do. Think Judges son
basically nothing significant it will just be another hard kick..

Doffy literally says to Luffy who using hardening to hit him that he's fast but has no weight to his punches..

so hardness is a negligible factor in AP.. its the force mainly making use of that hardness.... and iron club tot hr face would feel like a steel club to the face for the same reason.. its negligible to distinguish the which one's harder since they both hit and hurt.. what matters which one lasts or is more durable thats what the term harness is for

now that i legitimately give you LUFFY's case of hardening bazooka doing not shit to doffy coz it has no weight to it. the same Luffy who one shot Ted a pacifists with a jet pistol no hardening

so.. hardness barely does shit if the force entailing it or the "weight" isn't making use of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.