Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Invisible haki dont exist ? Why would he block his attacks with haki, if he would attack him hakilessDude using Ryou in his sword and he broke on Sanji’s skin.

And we barely know anything about his sword.
Prove Queen has Ryou like swordsman and can flow his haki them. Thats what i am saying no where is Queen swords hyped or named. Rebecca sword broke easily on Luffy haki head.

They killed Roger with 2 fodders CLOWN.

A fucking guillotine is better than Queen's swing he said lmfao :kobeha:
I was listing feats not only the Guillotine you clown. Kaido has much more feats than Sanji. And copers like you trying to put an high tier durability above an high top tier durability is utter ridiculous and delusional. Go buy yourself some IQ points I heard they give discounts to idiots such as you. :vistalaugh:

I was listing feats not only the Guillotine you clown. Kaido has much more feats than Sanji. And copers like you trying to put an high tier durability above an high top tier durability is utter ridiculous and delusional. Go buy yourself some IQ points I heard they give discounts to idiots such as you. :vistalaugh:
Your listed feats ARE FUCKING IRRELEVANT because you don't know who were the people wielding the spears and guillotines are a fucking piece of metal falling BY GRAVITY you idiot, how can you even compare that piece of shit with people with enough AP to destroy mountains and small island at this point?
CLOWN.

Kaido was pierced by every fucking scabbard. Queen > every fucking scabbard so Sanji has harder skin than him. Deal with it and cry.

i never said it wasn't hardness re my recent comment to your post

the reason why it was rebound it due to hardness of kuma as a massive object here.

just like swinging a metal bat and hitting it on a hard surface makes it rattle and in your hand thats rebound
Bro i literally said that than you said its rebound. Tf are you talking about and Sanji not a metal rod. He didn't rattle. He normal flesh at that point and his leg almost broke. Anyways my point is proven. Stop the nonesense about DJ hurting him where nowhere in the story thats shown.
Post automatically merged:

The scabbards didnt show harderning….
Yes they did

Prove Queen has Ryou like swordsman and can flow his haki them. Thats what i am saying no where is Queen swords hyped or named. Rebecca sword broke easily on Luffy haki head.
Being a sword user for 20 years, living in Wano, who also uses haki on his arm. You think he didnt learn how to flow haki through his sword ? When literally fodder tier characters to him can… You wot mate.

Meitou dont mean shit. Non Meitous have shown comparable feats.

As if Queen can break Kaido's bones :milaugh: the simp was lucky Queen damaged himself the dude couldn't even free himself

Your listed feats ARE FUCKING IRRELEVANT because you don't know who were the people wielding the spears and guillotines are a fucking piece of metal falling BY GRAVITY you idiot, how can you even compare that piece of shit with people with enough AP to destroy mountains and small island at this point?
CLOWN.
Destroy mountains? You‘re even serious are you? Alright the discussion is over for me. Apparently Queen can destroy mountains with his swing. :nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.