Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

To see who is stronger in their 1v1 xd

I hope Bonney learned a good fighting style that doesn't merely involve touching someone and turning them into a different aged being.
Yeah Hawkins has this easily unless shes got some secret fighting style/techniques/weapons or something.

What I love of the way Oda handled this fight is that Killer embodies perfectly the role of the First Mate: fighting for your captain before than yourself. And trust me, this choice was not casual by Oda.
I love it because in a great way is a good parallel to Zoro (contrary to what ALOT of people here don't get). Zoro is the 1 person who believes in Luffy more than anyone. He's also the first person willing to trash on his own dream to:

- Die for Luffy (i.e. Thriller Bark)
- Beg Mihawk to train him

That resolve is 100% a first mate's job (who I consider Zoro to be regardless of what labels are thrown vs what arent), and i definitely think it's what Oda is conveying here.

Because of this, Killer has been massively elevated in my book and now im really excited to see what Kid brings to the table here. Oda definitely is setting something up.

G

Gorosei Informer

Dont know anymore which one of us brought this up, but yes, this was our solution for this problem to beginn with. :D
I can't remember who it was either, my bad as it was a shot in the dark but I thought all of you would appreciate the Killer hype at least!
I suspect it was either Rerere or Reggie but I might be wrong? I'm so glad Oda went with this, I hope to see similar feats from Kid and outsmarting Big Mom like that! Him sending her flying was so GOOD too! LMAO!

:cheers::milaugh:

Defeat order ain't really indicative of powerlevel (except for the 2 Emperors and King/Queen), same happened in Enies Lobby when Fukuro was defeated before Khalifa (and Fukuro > Khalifa was canon).

I mean BM was the last F5 to fall but doesn't mean she was the strongest..
Yes I know. I was actually thinking about a plot twist regarding Fukurokuju. He always seemed kinda mysterious to me.
Anyway lets just enjoy some Kid and Killer moments.
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.