Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a dissapointment Hawkins is. He didn't even try to fight killer. No attacks or anything. He just stood there letting his lives get taken until they got to Kid and then used him as a hostage. He didn't even attack Killer while he had Kid hostage. What a joke.
Better wait for the panels I doubt they were just standing still. Spoiler talks about a long conversation and I can easily picture it happening while Hawkins exploits Killer difficult situation by attacking him when the other couldn't attack back. Probably a long choreography of dodging and blocking, until Killer clutches it by slashing the arm.

Scottish by Oda SBS, but anyway he sure comes from northern culture.

fought kaido
leader of next gen
can actually damage kaido
lanji can t even damage queen
now low diffed hawkins
Sanji's feats are better

Killer fighting Kaido is a Scabbard Level feat, the same dudes who needed Sulong to beat Jack and Perospero, the same ones who could pierce Kaido with their swords.

And they still couldn't face King and Queen in equal terms, thats since Oden's flashback

Killer got one shotted by the weakest version of Rengoku Onigiri

Sanji has better feats and better portrayal.

fought kaido
leader of next gen
can actually damage kaido
lanji can t even damage queen
now low diffed hawkins
hurting kaido is not even a feat now, even momo can hurt him, maybe 40 chapters ago thats a feat, also he didnt low diffed hawkins, hawkins is a bitch , but i gave him credit for making Zolo run away.

What a dissapointment Hawkins is. He didn't even try to fight killer. No attacks or anything. He just stood there letting his lives get taken until they got to Kid and then used him as a hostage. He didn't even attack Killer while he had Kid hostage. What a joke.
I'd wait for the chapter. Korean guy likes to not describe fights. I assume they are fighting while the whole dialogue question thing is occurring. The leaker doesn't even mention what Kid and Law are actually doing, just that that are fight scenes against BM

Status
Not open for further replies.