Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

Meh, not sure what to feel about these spoilers.

Sanji wasn't happy with his power-up at the end of the last chapter and is still in conflict, yet people think he should be completely fine with this and finish off Queen? Isn't him previously not having this power-up one of, if not the most significant contributor to his misery & torture with the Vinsmokes? And he should be fine with it and walk it off?

:nicagesmile:

Early pages made it seem like Killer cut off the wrong arm, but this doesn't seem to be the case. The Kid and Killer stuff sounds interesting so far, and I hope we can see some back story between the two since we're still lacking. I really like Hawkins and thought the concept of his devil fruit was interesting, but this can't be all he has up his sleeve, can it? Looking forward to these panels.

I want Wano to end at this point, and I want to get back to some good ol' One Piece world-building.

As usual, I'll wait to see the actual chapter since it makes things clear.

In strange ways, you're equally lucky and unlucky.
Ahh I mean if somehow(idk right now what should happened) this arc became something different(which I doubt at this point), I will reconsider my desicion to drop series after Wano arc and instead watch anime(I heared it is pretty good right now). So maybe everything that I hated will done better in anime. There is that small chance.

If she actually does lose to Law and Kidd then I will scale Fujitora above Big Mom.

The fact that they're even doing this well is enough to scale admirals near Big Mom.
Not fair to scale until we actually know what the upper limit of Kid actually is. It wouldn't be surprising if he gets the same level of growth Luffy does in this fight. This chapter is already suggesting it with Killer's last words here

Define doing great? Define heavily nerf? Like the one WB had before fighting Akainu? LOL

And again, 2 admirals, I'm not even gonna say that there might have cipher pol or few marines more.
Doing great, meaning they stall and visibly scuff up Big mom even though Kid received a stab wound due to Hawkins several chapters ago, something so significant, that Kid went down to his knees. Now he's having severe headache and BM still can't take him down. Absolute fucking garbage, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.