Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the fights are a mess, one panel of Zoro vs King, one panel of Sanji vs Queen, one panel of Luffy.... Why the fuck Oda doesn't just make 2/3 full chapter of the same fight and go on with the next one ?? :kaidowhat:

It's so hard to get hyped up by this chapter because we have too little of everything, Big Mom vs Kid and Law could become one of the greatest fight of the manga but we only see glimpse of it every two chapters. It's so underwhelming. :fuah:
Killer vs Hawkins could have ended litterally 9 chapters ago with ONE big chapter and that would have been more exciting than this bullshit. :lusalty:

Oda never said that
I love drizzt a lot by the way and love his rants

but those are false rumors lol
He had the interview translated, I highly doubt that Drizzt would use a fails information in a video that is going to be badly criticized by the one piece fans, it's like discrediting all the hard job that he did. Maybe I worded it differently but I'm sure it's legit, again, I don't think Drizzt would discredit himself by fails information.

He had the interview translated, I highly doubt that Drizzt would use a fails information in a video that is going to be badly criticized by the one piece fans, it's like discrediting all the hard job that he did. Maybe I worded it differently but I'm sure it's legit, again, I don't think Drizzt would discredit himself by fails information.
Lol Drizzt will use false info to diss Oda hhhhh

even if he thinks the source is legit.. I guarantee you it’s false
100% false

Logically he should want to help his captain against BM once again tho since it was the original direction he was heading to before Hawkins' interruption and with Hawkins out of the way now, he is free to go there again

Maybe it's actually where he'd be at a heavy risk of dying. At the very least it shows that Killer still has plenty of fight left in the bank.

The dude keeps winning
- Participated in the grand battle between 5 SN vs 2 yonko, even tanking BM's attack, and damaging Kaido a bit
- Washed Hawkins by using his powers against him

And yet potentially could back up Kid in the Battle against BM
You're also forgetting another great showing against Apoo before the Rooftop Battle :goyea:

Killer is MVPing this war.

Status
Not open for further replies.