Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen says Judge once said he wanted to create humans with "exoskeletons", seems like judge & queen might have been close?
Its seems to be the case..

and it also seems like this was novel invention based upon LF

was this this the reason why he became a scientist

if you remember germa 66 is based on His kingdom and people not being able to enter or even live in North blue for 66 days (something along the lines).

that just means that germa was one kingdom ruling the north blue and germa 66 was made to reestablish it in a very abhorrent way.

in other words germa 66 is just the result of what happened to Judge's kingdom or his ancestor's.

were the 20 kingdoms also responsible for that?

Except Sanji fans cuz they did nothing for him, as matter of fact they made Sanji vs Page one look even worse than it already was.
To be fair… Oda fucked up already with Page1 showing up with remaining tobi roppo

He made Sanji do the claim that he will reduce the enemy’s number… only for P1 to show up to Kaido’s invite later on

for me, I see Toei did the logical best solution given what appears later on
In other words, they are fixing after Oda’s fuck up

and the problem is… Page1 was useless in the raid… and he was taken out by Big Mom. So there was no use in bringing him back…

oda should have wrote him out after Sanji match but he didn’t

Yeah Kidd haters are about to suffer lmao. “Big Mom must fall in Elbaph.” Let’s wait and see :yasu:
Guys like @MarineHQ62 are gonna use this to downplay BM, when in reality it just means that Kid and Law are just that strong (or they will be at the end of the fight).
Jack or Hawkins

Who got the worst fight is here the question
Jack. At least Hawkins got some screentime

True. Gotta wait for the full summary to see what exactly that “Tower” cars does. Still, I’m holding onto my prediction of Killer fighting Smoothie or at least clashing with her lol
I think the Tower card is just an implication to Hawkins that the New Gen is going to win this fight. The way its described seems to be the case. But yeah I'd love those two to clash.

Not sure where they are right now. Either CP0 is a about to run into them near the water fall or they are already in Wano. Something has to give here.

Status
Not open for further replies.