Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Queen seems to follow him, why would he mind, he let strong samourais with chopper to get rid of fodder, you're cringe
Post automatically merged:

that's the whole thing about being the black sheep LMAO, not recognized...
no in order to be the black sheep of the family you need to be part of the family and sanji is not a supernova, so he isn't the black sheep of the SNs and yes sanji left chopper unprotected queen could have taken down those fodders easily, sanji is a bitch

Nah just Odas pacing. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it a lot more rereading there completed arc but man week to week feels like nothing gets resolved
It's the unfortunate case of "too much". We have people already complaining that Oda is rushing this fight with Hawkins. But if he didn't resolve it here, then it would be yet another chapter that did not resolve a fight conclusion.

The author is damned either way by the polar extremes of the fanbase.

no in order to be the black sheep of the family you need to be part of the family and sanji is not a supernova, so he isn't the black sheep of the SNs and yes sanji left chopper unprotected queen could have taken down those fodders easily, sanji is a bitch
Cringe.
Queen is following him... you make zero sense.
Ok not the black sheep, my bad for using this expression here, but the one that went under the radar, you guessed my point, i hope ?

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Man no one is dropping OP:milaugh: all this mf keep saying they will drop it but still here lurkong after spoilers every weeknd:few:
exactly they here are here every week telling us how bad the writing in one piece is.
Funny how that works. Even KOL dropped Fairy Tail when he noticed the writing was shit he dropped it and didn't do weekly reactions ever again.

smdh. Some of ya'll have zero reading comprehension ffs.

Killer obviously defeats Hawkins :myman: the pulling of the tower card is merely symbolic of his defeat.

I really really hope Sanji doesn't lose his emotions, that would suck!

Kidd's about to let loose now that the voodoo dolls are gone.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Cringe.
Queen is following him... you make zero sense.
Ok not the black sheep, my bad for using this expression here, but the one that went under the radar, you guessed my point, i hope ?
Sanji didn't know queen was going to follow him he just run away so he abandoned chopper,had queen decided to stay chopper would have been easily killed.

exactly they here are here every week telling us how bad the writing in one piece is.
Funny how that works. Even KOL dropped Fairy Tail when he noticed the writing was shit he dropped it and didn't do weekly reactions ever again.
Like yeah some chapters are mid or even below that but you dont have to say after every damn chapter you will drop it cuz we all know thats CAP

Damn you started so well...
Rero-kun, there are only 3 killing machines on Onigashima.
One is Zoro, another one is King and the last one is Killer.
If you want to get shit done, leave it to those 3.
But ended so bad...
King is unlucky to face Zoro while Killer had no luck vs Kaido.
Considering that Kidd and Law are having a staring contest with LinLin...
...it is not too wild to expect that Killer could be the key to her defeat.
Unless Luffy cucks all 3 of them. :crazwhat:
:lusalty:

If you still doubt Linlin downfall here in Onigashima, what do you think the Tower card and Killer words stand for?
Think Nik, THINK!!

All i gotta say is, it makes 0 sense for Hawkins to reveal that Kid's straw doll is the last one

it's such a dumb move
It's entirely within Hawkins' nature actually. He fights as if he's playing a game. He feels the need to leave everything up to chance and his tarot cards. If he lost all of his straw dolls and essentially lost the fight, it's very much in line with him just saying he lost lol. At least imo it does.

I personally have no issue with this chapter as long as it's more action packed than described.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
It's entirely within Hawkins' nature actually. He fights as if he's playing a game. He feels the need to leave everything up to chance and his tarot cards. If he lost all of his straw dolls and essentially lost the fight, it's very much in line with him just saying he lost lol. At least imo it does.

I personally have no issue with this chapter as long as it's more action packed than described.
I'd smash him in yugioh.

Status
Not open for further replies.