Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, you can't read my friend, read again my post, i said that Enma busted out Zoro CoC to scar Kaidou.
That's also cap. Since coc does not work that way based on Raleighs explanation. You cant forcibly increase or train coc. Coc gets strong when the user gets stronger. The stronger the user the stronger the coc. So even your reasoning for enma releasing zoros coc is bullshit

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Damn, that's one hell of an attack. Kid's built like a tank; a true physical monster.

Killer continues to amaze me with every consecutive chapter. My guy is highly intelligent on top of being crazy strong. It's almost as if Killer is a combination of Zoro and Sanji; he feels more like a Rayleigh counterpart than Zoro, lmao. What an amazing relationship he has with Kid. Love how they care for each other despite their personalities. I don't think Kid and Law are gonna beat Big Mom—although I want them to succeed. I want them to win even more now after that 'go, partner' panel with Killer.

How is this making Big Mum look bad?

She is clearly dominating the fight at the moment.
I don't think this chapter made anyone look bad unless we're trying to cherry pic random stuff just to degrade the characters involved.

Bro Kidd just took that attack on top of the situation he was already in? Damn
I think that's like Kaido's Ragnarok

Killer spreads are beautiful, if I had to order them I'd say:
1) Jin Sonic
2) Arm slicing
3) Zanshu Claw
just comes to show that one yonko is not enough against two rooftop supernova.

i expect greatness.

In that case, if I write that Frankie is stronger than Cracker or Doflamingo, then it will not be 100% nonsense, because Oda can do any crap, right?
Oda can do anything with his story. He doesnt think about power levels, only making fights look cool.

When BM fights she mainly fights with her Homies even though they suck. No CoA or CoC, even though Kaido and Luffy and even Zoro are using it like their lives depend on it. We know what she is capable of but all shes doing so far is laughing and underestimating Kidd and Law. It is frankly getting tiring as this would be the stupidest way for BM to go down, if she loses without going all-out.

I think you forgetting that BM was a big deal from a kid .
Like she had a bounty of 500 million before she even join the rocks.
In fact the rocks form from people that were already dangerous and were consider the strongest crew at the time.
So the whole they were not much not true , the captain going down is a big deal but the point was all the others made it out in serious fight with roger and garp.
So what sort sacrifices you talk about like losing limbs or something like that ?
Cause Zoro will be out with broken body and Franky look like he lost shogun but like usual all the damage they get will heal in time .
Hell you even have law that can put back on body part he if they lost them lol .
"I think you forgetting that BM was a big deal from a kid .
Like she had a bounty of 500 million before she even join the rocks."
good point however

"So the whole they were not much not true "
40 yrs ago they kaido and big mom werent much and I mean this relative to where they are now.
kaido didnt even get his df at this time.

in mf too they really only lost their captain and ace and all others made it all out . I think losing those 2 was already a big enough sacrifice , one that came at the cost of keeping even the crew together.

losing limbs is def a start
zoro's could be something if hes out of commission for a while
if its simply nap for bit
followed by a quick recovery typical after many arcs then frankly it means nothing.
franky loss here is simply rebuilt even upgraded
it means nothing.

here is a good scenario of consequence
zoro goes up against mihawk too early
pays with a scar
that seems to inconvenience him for the bulk of the timeskip. its almost a reminder.

That's also cap. Since coc does not work that way based on Raleighs explanation. You cant forcibly increase or train coc. Coc gets strong when the user gets stronger. The stronger the user the stronger the coc. So even your reasoning for enma releasing zoros coc is bullshit
Thats don't change the fact that Zoro needed CoC to injure Kaidou, was mentioned is SBS that u needed one to injure him.

Zoro CoA and Denjiro is the same, difference is that Zoro has CoC and in the future he can boost his attack with it.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

fodders : "its straw hat - pirate"

fodders : "Huh don't tell me its black-leg sanji!!"
fodders : "hes here shoot him. take this"

Fodder : "OH MY SHOT HIT."

Sanji : "That hurts!" (angry )

Fodders : Shocked

Queen : "HAHAHA PUT IT ON THE SUIT. SHOW ME MORE OF THE GERMA TECHNOLOGY"

Oda can do anything with his story. He doesnt think about power levels, only making fights look cool.

When BM fights she mainly fights with her Homies even though they suck. No CoA or CoC, even though Kaido and Luffy and even Zoro are using it like their lives depend on it. We know what she is capable of but all shes doing so far is laughing and underestimating Kidd and Law. It is frankly getting tiring as this would be the stupidest way for BM to go down, if she loses without going all-out.
People need to just stop taking logistics into the absence of a fight and just focus on what is on the pages.

It's easy to get obsessed with "wtf is BM shot because she couldn't take out Kid in 10 seconds" rather than "Kid and Law put up a decent fight offscreen and now the important/better stuff will happen soon"

Like the fight is gonna get way more intense. Kid/BM will show off crazier shit and it'll be a good fight. I don't get the silly ass powerscale comparisons, like she's meant to lose this arc clearly now lol

fodders : "its straw hat - pirate"

fodders : "Huh don't tell me its black-leg sanji!!"
fodders : "hes here shoot him. take this"

Fodder : "OH MY SHOT HIT."

Sanji : "That hurts!" (angry )

Fodders : Shocked

Queen : "HAHAHA PUT IT ON THE SUIT. SHOW ME MORE OF THE GERMA TECHNOLOGY"
Fodders dealt more damage than queen lul

seeing how big mom clearly can't defeat law and kid.

i wonder how things would've been had zoro rejoined luffy vs kaido, i guess the only reason why oda didn't do it is because it would be a completely one sided fight in favour of luffy and zoro.

Thats don't change the fact that Zoro needed CoC to injure Kaidou, was mentioned is SBS that u needed one to injure him.

Zoro CoA and Denjiro is the same, difference is that Zoro has CoC and in the future he can boost his attack with it.
he doesnt need coc to injure him, just ryou
its implied you do to scar him
difference between zoro and denjiro haki aside , is zoro attacks are just more powerful or have more dc . whatever the technical term is

Status
Not open for further replies.