Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna be called a hater, but how can anyone even attempt to defend this. She got a clean hit with Napoleon on an defensless Kid after doing a Sonic spin with enough weight behind the attack. Dude look the exact same, lmao.
And the funniest part is that when Oda will focus on the fight she will probably be able to hurt him with weaker attack :kayneshrug:

Killer is free now and still in relatively good condition so what's next for the Murder Machine? :sanmoji:
For now, he'll evacuate the tower with the rest of Kidd Pirates.
After that I see only 2 possible scenarios:
- Reaches Kidd and Law and supports them against Linlin, I used to be pretty confident about it but after the words of this chapter I think he wants to leave Linlin to Kidd (and Law
- Push back the BMP. They will arrive at some point probably after Onigashima landing and the battle will keep going... By that moment only Kaido and Big Mom will be still active (maybe King and Queen too) so Killer will basically be the leader of the resistence against the BMP. I could see him fighting Smoothie (not necessarily defeat her, but for sure pushing her back until Kaido and Linlin are down and the war ends).
What you think?

No that’s not Pica’s strongest feature…
Pica’s strongest feature is manipulating the entire City
He literally can transform the very ground Zoro is stepping on
He also is hard to find between the rubbles

Pica disposed all of that… ignored Zoro, went for King Riku, and got cut and in mid air, he decided to again be more idiotic and use the head on confrontation instead of using his fruit against Zoro
Pica literally can throw Zoro from a very high place to fall on ground and die “low fucking diff”
But he’s too stupid to do the very obvious
Pica is at his strongest when using haki. That is supported by the manga.

The entire reason he stopped fighting Zoro and targeted other people was because he wasn't strong enough to defeat Zoro.

How will Pica throw or stomp Zoro when Zoro can cut his golem body into pieces in an instant?

The manga showed us how easily Zoro can deal with Pica golem body. That why Pica continue to run away from Zoro during their battle.

Zoro cut the golem at the waist to separate Pica from the ground so he couldn't run away and only hide in the upper part of the golem.

Pica was never a threat to Zoro.

Kid tanking a direct attack from Big Mom without any protection while having headaches...
:usoprice::crazwhat:

Zoro is above they said :kobeha:
Another week and another bunch of L's for Zorotards lmfao.

And a hard week for Admiraltards. Hawkins postts surrendering to Kaido easily while being totally composed in front of Kizaru prets (much weaker). He tried to attack Kizaru but he couldn't with Kaido since it was a battle he couldn't win hahahahaha.

Tbh it makes sense Kid would tank such attacks if he means to get his moment against her
Are these words of a sane person or blind fan? I bet if it was a character you hate that was in the same situation as Kidd you'd be singing a different song.

It doesn't made sense for Kidd to tank that attack without any damage whatsoever. There's no way any character taking that attack with 0 damage. There wasn't even a panel where Kidd was shown hit by that attack in the first place.

Oda really, really sucks at depicting his shitshow of mediocre fights.

Pica is at his strongest when using haki. That is supported by the manga.

The entire reason he stopped fighting Zoro and targeted other people was because he wasn't strong enough to defeat Zoro.

How will Pica throw or stomp Zoro when Zoro can cut his golem body into pieces in an instant?

The manga showed us how easily Zoro can deal with Pica golem body. That why Pica continue to run away from Zoro during their battle.

Zoro cut the golem at the waist to separate Pica from the ground so he couldn't run away and only hide in the upper part of the golem.

Pica was never a threat to Zoro.
Wrong, wrong, and wrong
Oda had to nerf Pica’s brain cells to make Zoro win

Status
Not open for further replies.