Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking this too, Law is literally irrelevant for Oda when it come to Big mom. I think Kid will stay alone while Law taking on someone else. Question is who, literally everyone is done...
Yeah that's why I think those 3 CP-0 members are about to be a problem. I'm not sure if Oda is about give MORE fights but if you consider the fact that:

- They are after Robin, which means Brook/Robin/Maybe Jinbe are about to run into then M
- 2 of the 3 members MIGHT be BMs childhood friends

Then its possible Law sees the distraction and goes to handle them. Robin is the only strawhat he's actually seemingly close to, and he knows he needs her to find out his role with his D. Initial

If she gets kidnapped, then he can't find out. Hence why I think he might be involved with the CP0 stuff coming.
Post automatically merged:

This is what I think tbh, along with Jinbe/Brook/Robin

Yes, due to Luffy's insane endurance and durability.

You cannot bring luffy down without extreme attacks.

Even Big Mom in WCI used her devil fruit and armamemt haki fused( Gear 4 like ability) to stop Luffy's Gear 4 attack on her.

Katakuri and luffy have the flame pattern when they mixed armament haki with their devil fruit.

Katakuri armament haki with Gear 4 flames, was sticky and hard at the same time.

Luffy's Gear 4 was rubber and hard at the same time.
Heh.

Let's not overwank Luffy's durability unrightfully now.

Yes the Udon training served to turn him consistently stronger and his durability boosted too according to the rule of power creep but clearly a Thunder Bagua would have obviously inflicted a robust additional quantity of damage. Ragnarok is most likely not so much of an impressive attack in comparison.

or
law vs BM pirates ...

#best_Arc
So here's what is important. Something HAS to give with the BMP. Their last known location was at the bottom of the Koi falls, which is exactly where Lucci and the others are now. So either they:

- Are there and fight Lucci's side
- Aren't there and are already in Wano, following Onigashima.

Regardless of this, 3 CP0 members are in Onigashima, ready to take Robin, which means Jinbe, Brook, and Robin are about to have an issue (if these 3 are very strong enemies). I can see Oda separating Law from BM to protect Robin as well, considering their relationship. I can also see Kid saying the same thing to Law that Luffy said to him: "I got this"

Just one of those feelings right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.