Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Marco's statement complements what has always been the case.

The Copium is needed for u

Nobody is a challenge for Zoro for u, waiting to one shot King since he took the Elixir :suresure:
Sure thing. Because calling two guys main players must mean they are equal. Come back when Sanji scars Kaido or tanks Hakai.

Oh he busy running away from fat clown Yonko.

While Zoro is fighting 2nd only behind Kaido.

Muh Stars.

Get lost. Lanji boys in the mud. Whine, lie, twist the facts.

Sanji can't defeat Killer let alone Yamato, Zoro and etc.

Zoro certainly has enough AP to one-shot Ranji, though. :brootea:

Narrative purpose is cap. Every rookie good enough to oppose the Yonkos made it to the rooftop. The only one who stayed below was the one getting caught by thots or running away from Queen. :luffydab:
hahaha keep telling yourself that.

good enough rookies are still fighting yonkos.
and one of them is fighting a doll guy, too irrelevant for a yc

:josad:
- We still don’t know Onigashima real name or relevance for the real name.
- What the significance of Toki living 800 years in the past.
- Why Kaido want to stay in Wano.
- Kaido backstory. Why he suicide is a hobby - of his, his experimentations that happened to him.
- New information on “D” reveal.
- Anything on void century.
- Devil fruit tree knowledge, VegaPunk.
- Wano importance to the rest of the story
- Poneglyph information and readings
- Big Mom betrayal plans
- New information on what the Dawn means.

All this was promised to us in Wano, and more:josad: will Oda just rush it at the end. We just got this half explained Nika stuff and Sun God.:josad: tired of power scaling for a bit I want some lore.
i think we are better at powerscaling compared to predicting theory, thats why everyone does it

W

Wonderful World

:josad:
- We still don’t know Onigashima real name or relevance for the real name.
- What the significance of Toki living 800 years in the past.
- Why Kaido want to stay in Wano.
- Kaido backstory. Why he suicide is a hobby - of his, his experimentations that happened to him.
- New information on “D” reveal.
- Anything on void century.
- Devil fruit tree knowledge, VegaPunk.
- Wano importance to the rest of the story
- Poneglyph information and readings
- Big Mom betrayal plans
- New information on what the Dawn means.

All this was promised to us in Wano, and more:josad: will Oda just rush it at the end. We just got this half explained Nika stuff and Sun God.:josad: tired of power scaling for a bit I want some lore.

I feel you.

I feel we'll get a considerable chunk of lore whenever we get Kaido's eventual backstory. As for Vegapunk, whenever we see whoever or whatever the SSG is, Vegapunk's intro shouldn't be too far behind.

Being that "Oni" history is seemingly tied to Wano, that should also tie into the Void Century stuff since this also happens to be where the Poneglyphs originate. As for the meaning of "D," we probably won't thoroughly learn about this till much later. We could be blue balled if it's mentioned during the Void century stuff, though.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
genuine question... you don't know the diff between internal damage and coating..how tf you still powerscale characters ?
But she is so strong according to the fandom. How come she couldn't get around FUCKING CUFFS WHEN SHE LEARNT ADVCOC??????????????????????????

Yeah you can't answer because there is none. Oda just write this out of his ass.

Sure thing.

She randomly knows advCoC but couldn't take off the cuffs.

Coincidental.
Yes CoC doesn't reveal cuffs and she fights her dad all the time. She has his fighting style. Obviously she been studying him
Post automatically merged:

But she is so strong according to the fandom. How come she couldn't get around FUCKING CUFFS WHEN SHE LEARNT ADVCOC??????????????????????????

Yeah you can't answer because there is none. Oda just write this out of his ass.
When did ACoC remove cuffs and the VIvrecard said her cuffs was partial seastone

Zoro certainly has enough AP to one-shot Ranji, though. :brootea:

Narrative purpose is cap. Every rookie good enough to oppose the Yonkos made it to the rooftop. The only one who stayed below was the one getting caught by thots or running away from Queen. :luffydab:
Nah narrative takes precedent over everything. Hence why the narratives almost always sanji protecting the crew while luffy surges forward and zoro gets lost.

Sanji saved chopper from queen and protected zoro. Seems to me like the narrative is the only reason sanji wasn't on the roof.

Sanji still trash tho

Status
Not open for further replies.