Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please enough of this 20 broken bones shit

Human body has 206 bones in total. Zoro broke 20 and they were never specified which. We didnt even saw any bone piercing like we did with Sanji

That was Oda wanking to the roof the same guy that was K.O.es by nerfed Killer 2 weeks prior to that
tHe hUmAn bOdY hAs get the hell outta here lol Zoro broken all his bones and still performed best feat on a yonkou you can't say shit on that.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's actually a reasonable take, but it doesn't have much evidence to support it. Even if ID beasts didn't awaken by themselves, Marco should still logically have it given how Doffy and Katakuri have it.
Not sure about Queen since he relies on tech more, but it would surprise me if Marco and King aren't awakened given how much they rely on their fruits for combat.

You can earn strength without violence, the fact that Thorfinn did it through bloodshed doesnt mean it cant be done. You got the manga’s message wrong imo.
That is simply not realistic. How can you become stronger if you don't fight? Vinland Saga takes a turn for the idealistic route but the ideal scenario isn't always the truth. Thorfinn has the choice to become a pacifist because he has the power to do so. If someone else much weaker than Thorfinn tried to be a pacifist, they would have met their death already. Vinland Saga's message is flat out wrong.

Imagine BM is getting attracted by the sword and she's so heavy that instead of her getting flown and attached to it, the sword comes out of the soil flying towards her.

:cantseeme::cantseeme:

So an attack that scars him is now considered superficial damage. That's fine because he still damaged him more than anybody else during the war. Which makes everybody else attacks even more pathetic. He did that while nerfed and severely weakened with 20 to 30 broken bones. Nobody has defeated Kaido.
yes superficial damage because it didn't even negatively affects Kaido and zolo's best finishing can only deal superficial damage meanwhile Luffy has yet to use his best finishing move(same can be said for Law and Kidd)

vitality doesn't decrease the attack power potency in the series ever:suresure:

That's actually a reasonable take, but it doesn't have much evidence to support it. Even if ID beasts didn't awaken by themselves, Marco should still logically have it given how Doffy and Katakuri have it.
Logically King should have it too but he doesnt i am saying this because after Zoro defeats him he will get up if he is awakened.

If Marco is awakened he should be fighting right now but there is nothing for him to do. Fighting with CP is most i can see him doing work but i dont think it will happen.

Right now Marco is getting his stamina back so he can fight.

Why are the zorotards surprised that 2 novas who are meant to be luffys rival are being portrayed to have scaled above him?? This shit should have happened long ago . But oda trashed on kid and law . It should never have even being a discussion who is strong . Cos it should have always being luffy kid law top3, but oda is sometimes a shit ass writer. Who sacrifices characters portrayal for other characters . Characters that suffered from such shit include law sanji and kid . Glad he is coming back to his senses .
Becasue both Kid and law are shit. We saw how useful they actually are against Yonko.

I mean Big Mom randomly stopped used Ikkoku ever since she went to the rooftop.
Indra can instantly disable them to fight. In rooftop everyone except Luffy (rubber) was unable to do anything (could even have been KOed, if not for plot). But she didn't use again neither at rooftop nor any other time.
I am okay with Kid and Law awakening. Even Oda can give them haki bluffs. So called asspull powerups better than random zenkai boosts anyday. Let them win against competent and threatening Bigmom instead of clown mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.