Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
That's why many automatically assumed their powers awakened during the fight; that is also the reason why we're seeing a lot of people, especially Luffy fans, complaining about their powers being asspulls. It also kinda goes in line with them not trying these abilities atop the roof. I know people don't always use all of their abilities, but it worth noting that this does indeed go in line with their rooftop battle.
I don't see the issue with the rooftop to be honest. Zoro himself only used Asura as a last ressort against Kaido. He didn't use it against hakai, and he only used Asura as a desperate move to save his captain especially since he was getting too weakened to be of use after the hakai

To me, it's just that Oda decided to use Zoro in that particular instance since it was his highlight moment before facing King later, when he was reserving Kid and Law's highlights moments against BM

As for Luffy, as we all know with Oda, he always reserves the best for the last. Pretty certain Luffy will show awakening himself during the battle against Kaido. It's just that unlike a planer like Law(who already knew they were going to face a yonko), Luffy develop these kind of things mid battle on the fly

Something tells this whole Apoo/Drake situation isn't them standing next to each other shaking hands. Drake has stated he hates Apoo.

More reasonable to me to assume they are in a staredown right now and Apoo offers to ally, which will eventually lead to something major happening. I highly doubt Drake just says "ok" and teams up with Apoo lol

Yeah Law is busted and definitely underrated. But like you said I believe CoC will prove to be a separating factor between the two of them. I don’t believe Oda gave CoC to Luffy and Kidd but not Law for no reason.
Nah, Oda'll keep Law and Kid even till the end. Doffy has CoC, Hancock has CoC. Heck even Ulti has it (yes she has OP TC and anime confirmed it) So... basic CoC isn't that much of a threat at all.

What is up with these fanboys always complaining about no Sanji and Zoro in the chapter every time. Every time it’s focused on non-straw hat characters they says it will be a trash chapter or it’s not important.

Well I guess this pretty much confirms that Kid and Law will not defeat Big Mom by themselves unless she will lose to their last ditch awakening effort here, which I don't put past Oda to do to Big Mom.

Kid and Law can only use their awakening for very short period of time, they will need to train it looks like.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't see the issue with the rooftop to be honest. Zoro himself only used Asura as a last ressort against Kaido. He didn't use it against hakai, and he only used Asura as a desperate move to save his captain especially since he was getting too weakened to be of use after the hakai

To me, it's just that Oda decided to use Zoro in that particular instance since it was his highlight moment before facing King later, when he was reserving Kid and Law's highlights moments against BM
Fair enough. I agree not using an ability in a particular instance doesn't prove you don't have that ability. It's just that I felt like it's worth noting that Kid and Law awakening their abilities during their fight with BM goes in line with them not using them at top the roof.

As for Luffy, as we all know with Oda, he always reserves the best for the last. Pretty certain Luffy will show awakening himself during the battle against Kaido. It's just that unlike a planer like Law(who already knew they were going to face a yonko), Luffy develop these kind of things mid battle on the fly
Do you think Luffy will awaken his powers in this fight? Wouldn't that be too OP considering how Luffy's already strong enough to challenge Kaido in base?

Logically King should have it too but he doesnt i am saying this because after Zoro defeats him he will get up if he is awakened.

If Marco is awakened he should be fighting right now but there is nothing for him to do. Fighting with CP is most i can see him doing work but i dont think it will happen.

Right now Marco is getting his stamina back so he can fight.
I don't think Zoans can just walk away from any amount of damage done to them just because they have awakening. There should a limit to how much it can handle.

Yeah, I think King having awakening makes sense too.

Luffy isn’t defeating two yonko back to back. One is enough and that’s Kaido.
luffy will surely beat kaido and big mom at the same time with his final blows which will destroy the waterfall which carries wano and kid with his power of magnetism will put all the island of wano on the ocean.

after kid drops off all the islands the WG boats won't even have to climb the waterfall to complete the job.:cheers::kayneshrug::steef::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.