Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a word of warning for those expecting more of Kid/Law next chapter, I wouldn't get your hopes up. Oda has been doing this thing where he updates us on a battle only to shift perspectives next chapter. He did this with Zoro and Sanji, so there's nothing specifying 1031 will mostly be a Kid/Law chapter (though I wouldn't mind). Awakening for these 2 may only be the initial portions of this battle to begin with, who knows how far Oda pushes it.

Bro that's definitely bad. Kinemon is not some random side character. He's one of the major figure of the raid as well as a character who's been with the SW for the almost entirety of the PS.
Oda completely ruined the impact of one really important emotional moment, he jeopardized Kaido's credibility (Kinemon was the only character he killed during the raid, it added presence to his character, now everything is shattered and means nothing).
Besides, it completely destroys the stakes and the tension (already non-existent) and worst of this : Oda plays the gag's card, like nothing ever happened. Such bad writing.
This is dog-shit writing. Oda is on crack

Are really some people here salty because in reddit someone made a joke and some people found it funny?

You are pathetic guys xDD.
Funny that these guys have audacity to mock others when most of the stupidest and dumbest posts and threads are found in this saltygen site. People here feel like they are superior because they trashtalk and think it is cool. Lol.

And what if reddit is worse?
The thing here is that you were triggered because someone made a joke and some people found it funny.
Does that make any sense? Like, it's not related with you at all, so why do you care? wtf

So what? No other sword can do that and not any other user in the world spends Haki like Luffy in G4 so they practically have a large tank of Haki to use in a battle of several hours.
yeah, I could utter my dissatisfaction with thing you know.
you being this defensive was wierder tbh

Big Mom standing 0 chance against Kizaru has been canon since we found out she was a morbidly obese pregnant woman with no observation Haki
Well now its only confirmed
AdvCoC wank is also not gonna work since no advCoC Luffy/Zoro cheer leaders are about to defeat her.

People just use Luffy vs Kaido PIS and run with it forgetting the fact that Marco LITERALLY won his encounter with Big Mom and Zoro is defeating someone stronger than Marco.

Btw I wanted to ask you Zoro vs Big Mom right now who wins?

Zoro after he upgraded from Yubashiri to Shusui said his attacks did in fact get stronger
Yes, because is bigger.
Same concept as giants, bigger = stronger but slower.

And how is that a proof of a higher grade = higher attack power if there is no panel stating that it's like that because is of a higher grade? :suresure:
Pure headcanon.

Yo y’all like this chapter?

Awakening stuff is cool, really Amazing

but the Kinemon Kanjuro Orochi stuff seems overplayed

and x drake / Apoo alliance seems random as fuck considering Drake apparently hates? Apoo

anyways this is terrible for drakes charcter

you were right @TheKnightOfTheSea drake really awful

dinosaur Zoan ain’t saving him :lusalty:
I think we gotta stop assuming stuff before they happen. This could just entirely lead to Apoo betraying Drake next chapter like he did Kid/Hawkins. Apoo really doesn't deserve redemption on that front

G

Gorosei Informer

Imagine if BM was his lover in the past.
Kaido? Him and Big Mom? She said she sees him as a younger brother so unless she wanted to "Ara ara" him? Or even "Mama mama"?

OH GOD!

:whitepress::chopoff::kaidowhat::luchosop:

Funnily enough, me and some others were on the Kaido x Big Mom train way before that reveal and there was tons of fan art shipping them too lmao. Oda fucking trolled/played us all so hard!

:nicagesmile::beckmoji::jinbewat::saden:

G

Gorosei Informer

I think we gotta stop assuming stuff before they happen. This could just entirely lead to Apoo betraying Drake next chapter like he did Kid/Hawkins. Apoo really doesn't deserve redemption on that front
Yeah, I definitely see him trying to betray Drake. Apoo is just being pragmatic/focusing on his own self preservation as usual. Him and Kanjuro should be best buddies but they would probably betray each other and acting like they just came from "Mean Girls" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.