Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait some of you here are really okay with BM getting taken down in 1 chapter? Is this some kind of agenda or what because they're obvious gonna continue fighting in the future.

The two possibilities I see here

1. Big Mom is temporarily out stuck in the debris. Law and Kid move on to other things(I can see Law going after Robin). Big Mom then comes back later in the arc after Kaido is defeated and Luffy delivers the final blow

2. She gets back up, Kid and Law get help from Drake and Apoo with the numbers while they rest. Kid eventually ends up fighting her 1v1

I feel like its kinda obvious where this subplot is going to go from here. Kid's awakening turned big mom into a giant magnet. Kid and Law met up with Yamato, and Yamato is going to the basement, where the bombs are.

Kid and Law will ride wolf form yamato(no sex jokes pls) through the dome while big mom chases after them, collecting more and more metal as she goes by and destroying most of kaido's castle.

Big Mom chases Yamato into the basement, Law separates the basement from the rest of onigashima with a giant room, and big mom falls from onigashima as Kid's awakening causes all the weapons of onigashima to stick to her and explode.

Luffy fans wanked Luffy being over Zoro after sky splitting
Sanji fans wanked Sanji being over Zoro after awakening.
Law fans and Kidd fans wanking their fac over Zoro after awakening.

Lmao Zoro is truly a nightmare for everyone :milaugh::milaugh:
Luffy fans don't need to wank about Luffy's yonko tier feat. Instead I can saw Zoro fans doing damage control because it was destroying their headcanon of Zoro > Luffy. So luffy fans must have retaliated to unnecessary Luffy slander.

Status
Not open for further replies.