- Hawkins
- Apoo
- Capone
- Kid
- Law
- Killer
- Zoro
- Luffy

But after this chapter, I'm not sure. Maybe I'd put Law and Kid after Killer (with Law still less disappointing).

At first I thought there was no summary and then I realized that it got merged with other post. The feeling of reading summary really good. Except Kinemon part, rest of the chapter really very good including Kanjuro part. Atleast I had good reading experience.
@Fujishiro Bigmom did use ikkoku sovereignty afterall.
The fight between Bigmom and Law+Kid turned interesting. They have already started using their ace in their sleeves. Bigmom is yet to go all out. Now this is the fight I am looking forward to see.
Everyone is with their own plan. Really looking forward to next chapter.

@Paperchampion23 Even the weakest Numbers (Jaki, Juki, Goki) were being compared to Zombie Oars in terms of strength. This means that Inbi, Fuga, and Zanki are greater than Zombie Oars. I wouldn’t be surprised if the strongest (Number 6?) is Oars Jr level
Let's talk about this once we see the designs. I know Redon's description doesn't seem to match the silhouette but let's make sure the vampiric one still isn't used. If thats the case, then it might be possible he's truly hiding the 6th number for those reasons

Let's talk about this once we see the designs. I know Redon's description doesn't seem to match the silhouette but let's make sure the vampiric one still isn't used. If thats the case, then it might be possible he's truly hiding the 6th number for those reasons
Some people are saying that Usopp gets separated from Nami. If that’s he case, hopefully this leads to some Usopp greatness with Usopp vs Number 6

Status
Not open for further replies.