Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
??

Zoro permascarred Kaido despite his post Hakai condition. What did Law accomplish better? He damaged Big Mom but that wasn't so substantial probably. Spitting some blood is ordinary administration in One Piece.

Law's attack seems to have been much more damaging.

And that doesn't even take into account that Kaido at that point was already nerfed, while Big Mom is apparently 100% healthy.

Yeah if GK would be stronger, Law would use it instance of something who drain his stamina even more...
Awakenend attacks>Law base attacks like GK/Countershock.
Problem is. Law can't penetrate BM's skin to reach her heart with GK while Kroom completely ignores her durability.

I wouldn't say GK does less damage tbh

Except sanji never sent him flying and chopper lifted brachio queen above his head.
That requires way more strength.
:suresure::suresure:

Sanji made him spin with one kick, and literally anyone that is veteran level can lift queen above their heads

Heck even usopp was seen lifting a few tons post ts, you're seriously trying to compare chopper to sanji? Lmao come on bro

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yes it was. Anyone with a functioning brain can tell the difference between the abilities the Admirals have used on MF vs the aftermath that was caused on PH. Aokiji nor Akainu not changing the climate during MF is prove of this, that they had something up their sleeve they only used on PH.

The reason PH was chosen was because the Admirals didn't want to cause any collateral damage to allied countries, this basically tells us that when going all out it's impossible for them not destroy their surrounding given their AoE.
I'm not buying Oda's crap for ages now. Day long fights are hype tools, Adv CoC was overhyped but you're denying that Admirals have abilities they didn't use at MF.
Nobody can tell any difference between their attacks because no attacks were used in PH, we literally didnt get anything to see, lol.
They had something up their sleeve is you coping and expecting Admirals to be something that they wont be, lol.
I am not denying anything, you are expecting something that you will never get and with time you will see that I was right.
Like try to even imagine what Akainu's/Aokiji's ultimate move is and tell me if that leaves behind what we saw at PH...

This is complete BS, lmao. We have seen how Doflamingo's and Katakuri's awakening have troubled Luffy multiple times. Doflamingo went from getting ragdolled by Boundman to stalling him for 20 minutes, just because his awakening could prevent Luffy from connecting direct hits. Fortunately for Luffy, neither Kata or Doffy had a lethal element that causes severe damage by contact.

Evading a sea of Lava is not as easy as dodging Mochi.

- Flying won't help you when a blizzard hits you or the toxic smoke of an volcano eruption is covering the sky.
- Mountain busting brings you nowhere when another can be created by the element at any time.
- Haki barriers can't be held up for days.
Complete BS or understanding how OP combat works? Everything is trouble for Luffy while not being trouble for others.
Akainu doesnt need his Awakening to light out Luffy's candle, his regular fist is more than enough. Evading Lava and Mochi is similar task, the only difference are consequences when touched by them and seeing how Borobreath ended up doing nothing, imagine what awaits Akainu... I am scared to even think how much Oda can end up shitting on his abilities...

A blizzard? I am sure Kaido's dragon twisters are more dangerous than a blizzard and Zoro's twisters eats them all 3 at the same time...
Problematic for Luffy, no doubt. I am pretty sure there wont be any volcano eruption in Akainu fight, lol and Luffy already inhaled Caesar's toxic gases so pointless anyway... Mountain busting is overkill because Akainu/Aokiji cant produce anything of such size... Everything they produce will be dealt with, Admirals ultimately lose and those who fought them could move on to fight Gorosei right after them... Admirals wont have a different fate, you are backing the losing horse, dont forget that.

Dude, I like your posts, they're fun and thought thru but you gotta stop making yourself seem like another Morj, like you are right on every OP related topic at any times. Not even the author has a clue what the fuck he's doing, especially when it's about power levels.

Zoro did all that and yet he is fighting King, a YC1, someone grouped up with Queen. We could now stick to the obvious portrayal of King being Kaido's strongest subordinate or we could be in denial and make King into something he never was to begin with.

It's no shame that Zoro is in that YC1 ballpark, he is still strong and will become much stronger.

Admirals don't need to fight days to use everything they have. Kid and Law use awakening as a last resort because it taxes them too much and because they're inexperienced, Admirals don't have that issue.
Comparing me to Morj. :mihugh: I wanked Zoro high, Oda wanked him higher, that's all there is.
Zoro did all that and is fighting a mere YC1? Who do you think Kaido has been fighting this whole war, lol? People weaker than YC1 and when he faced Zoro for a short moment he got his chest split open which not even top tiers like Meme and Shanks managed to do to him in their fights... If you want to downplay Zoro, you need better stuff than a mere YC1. Who is Meme fighting? Two guys below YC1 so that mere YC1 who is giving a fight to the guy that made Kaido look bad is nothing but hype. Expected from a god of the red line. We could be in denial that Kaido gave Zoro a better fight than King or we could stick to facts.

Zoro is in the YC1 ballpark as much as Kaido and Meme who fight ppl under YC1 are. YC1s have no stat comparable to Zoro's. They arent capable of what Zoro is capable. Zoro will become much stronger? There is no such thing, such power-up doesnt exist, there is no all-rounder gear for Zoro to become strong. He already is as strong as it gets, the only thing left is Black Blade to slash through Yoru.

The thing you dont understand is that PH climate is a result of 10 days long battle, whatever Admirals can use, they cant pull off PH in one attack. The PH climate is a result of countless attacks and their elements being splashed all over the island. It is not an instant ace up their sleeve...

Zoro is indeed on a special tier yes so specialhe needed Drake’s help to land a clean slash on Apoo while Apoo was busy with Drake:crazwhat::kawak:
Yes, very interesting. Just like he needed Drake's help to split the chest open of World's Strongest. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.