Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Irrelevant? So in your book an extremely weekend yonko who is on his last legs, can’t defend, block or do anything getting his head chopped is impressive! What a W. People would really fear Zoro from that point forward for doing all that by himself.
Huh ? Kaido will be back up and above the Flower Capital before he gets his head chopped off

tbh, Law's fruit is underwhelming. Law's ability is portrayed as hax itself. And even when awakened, his attacks just cause Big Mom to cough blood a bit. And she's not even Kaido. What does an awakened Ope do what internal destruction Haki doesn't?

:choppawhat:

Internal destruction + barrier + Haoshoku is already more devastating.
How is that underwhelming though, it's a DF that can be compared to the abilities of literally the strongest people in the world.

You're the moron who thought Oden = Marco level and now you're here proselytizing about biases. What "bias" do I have with Doffy? That I don't think he's Perospero/Jack level like some of you? Or that I compared him to Prime Moriah and Chinjao?

Law hasn't used Gamma Knife. There is no "awakened" version of it, because Gamma Knife already causes internal destruction. The whole point of KROOM was to go internally. GK can already do that.
The awakening isn't only about internal destruction, he's coating his sword with a mini Room instead of trapping his enemies into a big sized one. I don't know how it'd work but I wouldn't be surprised to see a new version of GK with Kroom.

You're the moron who thought Oden = Marco level and now you're here proselytizing about biases. What "bias" do I have with Doffy? That I don't think he's Perospero/Jack level like some of you? Or that I compared him to Prime Moriah and Chinjao?

Law hasn't used Gamma Knife. There is no "awakened" version of it, because Gamma Knife already causes internal destruction. The whole point of KROOM was to go internally. GK can already do that.
and you are the "genius" who thought kaido wasnt a dragon

you think he is a top tier mate, you compare him to characters like big mom
you are out of your depth

difference between me and you is that I can accept when I am wrong with new information
no one gasses oden more than me on wg atm I bet
you remain rigid , you see more information suggesting doffy isnt what you make him out to be and you remain stubborn
its comedic .

"Law hasn't used Gamma Knife. There is no "awakened" version of it, because Gamma Knife already causes internal destruction. The whole point of KROOM was to go internally. GK can already do that."
pretty sure countershock is an internal attack even tho its not awakened
read what you have said closely
awakening is his last resort
if he has something that he thought was more effective without using awakening , he would use it. .....
I agree its sad continuing this convo

Did Law have awakening back in DR? Seems to drain so much that it can get fatal, if the spoilers provided are correct that is...

Awakening = Affecting other objects. I don't see how a giant room would be awakening. The only move I can see it being awakened is Gamma Knife because he can "insert" it within someone.

Law's awakening will mostly just be making objects temporarily non-existent, and reappear later (internal destruction).

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
tbh, Law's fruit is underwhelming. Law's ability is portrayed as hax itself. And even when awakened, his attacks just cause Big Mom to cough blood a bit. And she's not even Kaido. What does an awakened Ope do what internal destruction Haki doesn't?

Contrary to the popular belief, I think Law inflicted more damage than he's given credit for.

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win

Well internal destruction+ barrier + haoshoku is the pinacle of haki

And depending on the way Oda goes with this, Law might be capable to do something similar to this

@TheAncientCenturion should know what i mean :wellwell:

the issue with his awakening is that its still external damage
its really just a lot more metal being hurled at big mom
he might need a haki upgrade in that case.
Yes i also think it's his main issue in this battle with durability freaks like Kaido and BM being bad match-up for his ability. But hopefully Oda gets more creative with his ability to allow him to use his magnetic powers to attack them from within. Maybe he'd just go with the acoc awakening to make his attacks more effective though

Don't you think it's strange that the likes of Shiki, Roger e.t.c can fight for days but the supposedly wsc is gna get his shit caved in by Luffy in half a day
Oda shit the bed with this 'fighting for days' stuff. He will never show the main characters fighting like that, why even create a concept like this...
Oda had Luffy in a totally isolated enviroment in order for him to fight for 10+ hours against Katakuri and Cracker, he can't create such enviroments everytime Luffy fights now...

Are they done fighting?
Well. If we compare it to Doffy's awakening; the weakest of Doffy's awakened attacks are already stronger than his strongest base attacks. What is Doffy's strongest base attack? Maybe overheat (which Law blocked in base and which didn't harm Luffy much), other than that he slices. While awakening already turns into a barrage of thrusting strings. The only attack that compares to Law's Anesthesia is Gamma Knife. Anesthesia blew her from the inside out and Law said it's his last resort at the expense of a vast amount of stamina.

All that for Big Mom to cough a little bit of blood.

Compare that to Oden who ripped Kaido's flesh open and made him collapse.

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
Awakening = Affecting other objects. I don't see how a giant room would be awakening. The only move I can see it being awakened is Gamma Knife because he can "insert" it within someone.

Law's awakening will mostly just be making objects temporarily non-existent, and reappear later (internal destruction).
Yeah I get that but the taxation on borderless room is no different from awakening which is an indication that the GK + borderless room combo should be on the same caliber as awakening (if not greater). Because "kroom" was very underwhelming....

Did Law have awakening back in DR? Seems to drain so much that it can get fatal, if the spoilers provided are correct that is...

That is Room, not KROOM.
Awakenend moves are with KROOM, what wee see in DR was only room.
It just show KROOM take even more stamina from Law.

KROOM moves>ROOM moves.
Shockwave will>Base moves.
Pretty sure we going to see more moves of Law awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.