Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Luffy and Zoro did less damage. All Luffy did was punch Kaido, all Zoro did was leave a surface level wound. Law straight up stabbed clean through Big Mom.
Wrong, Law used his DF power to bypass Big Mom durable body and used an internal attack that made her spit up a little blood. She was finr afterwards.

Luffy internal haki attacks caused Kaido, how has a stronger body more damage. While Zoro cut through Kaido's invincible body and cut his internal organs that caused him to spit up blood.

Law with half assed awakening >= or ~ Doffy
Just like luffy with half assed fs =< Katakuri
Mastered fs and ryo luffy > Katakuri
Mastered Awakened Law > Doffy

Oda doesn't care much... he only needs to say X acquired a new power...he's now your level or superior
It took luffy 1 PU to match Katakuri, 1 PU at onigashima to match Kaido or split the sky.

Stop downplaying Awakening or advanced haki. Whether you have low mastering or better, you're already much stronger by just unlocking them
Luffy FS mastered >katakuri
Luffy ryo not mastered + FS< Admiral
Luffy FS+ryo mastered = midd admiral
Luffy FS+ryo mastered + CoC not mastered ch 1010= akainu
Luffy FS+ryo mastered + CoC mastered = yonko lvl
Luffy FS+ryo mastered + CoC mastered + gear 4>yonko

whan an argument with little justification along with the added assumption big mom is completely fucked up internally when we really dont know much aside from big mom's response to the attack. I think we are done here .
1 - The way Big Mom reacted to the attack is extremely exaggerated, even more so than Kaido reacted to the ashura.

2 - Kid and Law are fighting a yonko, while Zoro is fighting a YC, it doesn't make any sense that even with ashura, it's as strong as Law and Kid awakened ability, since they will defeat a yonko in a few chapters.

So awakening (Kroom) is just a weaker version of Gamma Knife that consumes way more stamina?
Nope, Kroom is a small room that him put in a weapon who can make something like invisible or intangible like Tobi/Obito kamui.
Post automatically merged:

It’s a good think Kaido had an entire separate Yonko helping him during this encounter and still almost got his shit kicked in easily lol.
Cope,The man carrying a freaking island while doing this. Trying more.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Oda doesn't care much... he only needs to say X acquired a new power...he's now your level or superior
It took luffy 1 PU to match Katakuri, 1 PU at onigashima to match Kaido or split the sky.

Stop downplaying Awakening or advanced haki. Whether you have low mastering or better, you're already much stronger by just unlocking them
So the flavor of this month's Noodle Wank is Law?
What happened with wanking your boy Kidd? :sanmoji:
Yall take that zoro fan stan shit too srsly
It aint a joke with yall :milaugh:
:mihugh:

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
His statement neither included Robin nor any other fodder who was present there.
"I need to save up for the trip back" "This is Doflamingo we're up against" chp. 710

I'd be more worried about my state of health if I were to fight a troublesome foe solo then if I were to gang up on the same foe with 4 extra strong people. Law's goal was Doflamingo so ofc he was going to be extra pragmatic about these things.

We Zoro fans are an unfettered fandom.
Agreed. I mean we been eating way to good. Now look the law that praised zoro for permanently scaring kaido with broken bones and the kidd who praised zoro for blocking hakai are using awakening to replicate a feat he did when he used tatsumaki against kaido (law not kidd cuz kidd hasnt even replicated killers feat of internally damaging kaido). Oh lawd

Status
Not open for further replies.