Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It`s obvious that Zoro and Luffy deal most damage to Kaido at rooftop. Why we discussing this?
We don`t have anything substantial to compare Zoro with Law and Kid, only our headcanons.

1. Huh? How is shivering, huffing, getting scar, bleeding internally not more than Law did. Are you serious right now?

2. Zoro faced a Yonkou and blitzed him. They fighting a Yonkou yet struggling to do what Katakuri does in his sleep. Couldn't make BM bleed until they used their trump card while Dragon twister had Kaido bleeding all over the place and Dragon blaze put the fear of god in BM.
Snorting? Shivering? Okay, Kaido had taken several attacks from the sheaths and supernovae before that. So it's normal for him to be huffing after a strong attack, while Big Mom is 100% healthy.
It's like you want to give Yamato all the credit for the fact that kaido is remarkably nerfed right now, just because Yamato fought him last.

Injection shot also made Kaido spit blood, even more than tatsumaki. The difference is that these attacks were superficial and didn't work (Zoro himself admitted this).

While Law's awakening had a completely exaggerated image of Big Mom in pain, and she seems to be acting desperately after this attack

Awakening being draining for Kid and LAW simply mean they can't spam it for hours and they may have heavy drawback later, not that they only limited to one move or two before dropping dead:crazwhat: We have a panel of Law after using his awakened move against BM, he's not looking particularly tired, not even wheezing, and used his power again to teleport Kid.
People only see what they choose to.
I know it's tiring to read some opinions here but it is what it is lmao

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
What is this Luffy > Kizaru all of a sudden?

Why specifically Kizaru?

Ryokugyu and Fujitora are weaker than OG Admirals.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So if Law's power work on Big Mom her Iron Baloon thing being advCoA/advCoC is pretty much dead.

Another weird ability. She ain't normal human no way.

I would rather believe that her "parents" got her from a giant or shit that asked them to take care of her but they grow tired of it after few years and left 5 yo Mom on Elbaf.

So if Law's power work on Big Mom her Iron Baloon thing being advCoA/advCoC is pretty much dead.

Another weird ability. She ain't normal human no way.

I would rather believe that her "parents" got her from a giant or shit that asked them to take care of her but they grow tired of it after few years and left 5 yo Mom on Elbaf.
Giant are fodders trash though:seriously:

Isn't that the point of the flashback, though?
To tell us that if they do use it, they will be drained? Lol.
We don't know what constitutes "using" it all though. 1 move? 3? 5? Do they run out of energy completely? Can they stand after? Can they run from her? Will she give chase? Will Oda stall the fight?

My whole argument is this. We've seen Luffy utter similar words and continue to fight people for way longer than the "this is all I have" moment we witness.

A lot of people here were convinced Zoro was going to be completely out until some last moment for ZKK after using his allegedly strongest move on Kaido and taking Hakai. It was entirely unfathomable for people to accept Zoro getting some magic recovery and fighting a "lesser" enemy (who ended up being a way better fight for him anyway).

Tldr: Everyone is judging hypothetical moments of a chapter waaaaaay too early.

Last edited:
Awakening is a mode, not a specific attack. Using it is draining for them, does not mean they're going to be out for one attack lol. Does Law look like he's doesn't have any strenght anymore at the end of the chapter to you:choppawhat:
I didn't say it's a specific attack.

If Law wants to perform useful attacks, he will have to incorporate them using awakening. That's a problem. Since awakening drains him heavily.
The same problem applies to Kid.
From what we've seen of their last resort, it doesn't look like it's enough at all.

How long do you think Kid can keep metal stuck on Big Mom?
It shouldn't be very long since it drains him terribly, right?

Either they get power-ups, or they fix the stamina issue with awakening.
They can't stay the way they are right now.

Who will protect Robin by the end of all fights?
I doubt she is getting kidnaped again so I guess someone will protect her until the end. I just hope it's either Brook or Usopp with some help from Chopper if he doesn't fight the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.