Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao did this guy compare zoro with Luffy? fucking hell reading 2 pieces

halfdead zoro clashed with Fresh kaido 1v1 and Leaved a scar that whole Verse Not capable to do including EOS Luffy

Current Luffy fucking struggling to land a Single 1 fucking hit on Weakened, wounded, exhasuted kaido meanwhile Zoro did that while halfdead
imaging if zoro were fresh lmao RIP kaido

Gap is fucking massive between Zoro and Luffy
Zoro leagues above luffy. zoro more like Mid diff current luffy at worst. not even need asura let be honest

Killer = Current Luffy that cant leave a single fucking scartch on kaido

tag me when Luffy made Kaido huffing and Trembling like halfdead zoro did while having broken bones and 1HP
then i will Put Halfdead Zoro at the Roof => Current Luffy
Jesus...

Read the fucking real manga, not the edited version were Zoro is all that matters dude ! He and Killer were panting like crazis on the roof, while the captains were all fine. Yeah, he tanked one super atatck... for two seconds and almost died because of it. And he scarred Kaido, thanks to Oden's haki still being in Enma/Enma being an abnormal blade.

I swear, you Zoro fanatics are the main reason I can't stand discussing OP anymore. You understand shit and spout the worst bullshit ever and refute evidence when it's presented.

Do you notice the "huff" happening only near Zoro and Killer or even in their sentences ? The little ball of breath near Zoro ? He and Killer, as Vice-Captains, are far weaker than their Captains. That's why he's dealing with King - and it isn't a no match yet, in spite of his broken power-up sword - while the Captains are dealing with the Emperors.

Luffy >>> Zoro > Sanji

As simple as that, with ample evidence since at the very least Enies Lobby.

Law's got his arm chopped off by a weaker character than King couldn't cut through Sanji's RS.
If you are even doubting Sanji being more durable than Law, you shouldnt bother replying to me.
King's diving beak missile is impressive and Zoro just negged it.
The reason why you are crying is because it could mean that Zoro could do similar to Kaido's aCoC TB as well.
Law took attacks far stronger than the one which cut his arm from a far weaker character. Try to understand that endurance =/= durability.
Please, please try to understand that toughness does not necessarily mean that your durability is better in general, especially not in fiction. Is Sanji's durability better than Akainu who managed to take 2 enraged quake punches?
It is impressive but not as impressive as Kaido's AdCOC. Let's face it, Zoro blocked far stronger attacks. It's an impressive feat but it's not Zoro's best blocking feat.
Another wrong conclusion, don't twist words to my mouth.

Sanji is Mid to low tier if we’re being Honest,Sanji was a high tier with the Raid suit. Luffy Zoro Kid Law and killer are top tiers a level above high tier and two levels above the likes of Sanji Jinbei etc.
Lmfao what are you smoking.
Sanji was fightning Queen on equal grounds until he started to have the transformation and his body started to not move properly.
With the suit he just said the will be able to "dismember easily this beast" -> that's a top tier basically.
And Zoro aint no shit top tier haha, the fuck are you reading. You just saw how BM put the trio of Captains above all and no Zoro mentioned at all.

CLOWN.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Law took attacks far stronger than the one which cut his arm from a far weaker character. Try to understand that endurance =/= durability.
Please, please try to understand that toughness does not necessarily mean that your durability is better in general, especially not in fiction. Is Sanji's durability better than Akainu who managed to take 2 enraged quake punches?
It is impressive but not as impressive as Kaido's AdCOC. Let's face it, Zoro blocked far stronger attacks. It's an impressive feat but it's not Zoro's best blocking feat.
Another wrong conclusion, don't twist words to my mouth.
Sanji is more durable than Law, there is no way around it. TB couldnt KO Law, King's beak KOed Sanji.
Even if you play the endurance card, you cant really tell if Law's is better than Sanji's.
Law's physicals arent really good. Common thing on fighters who rely on hax abilities - they fail at physicals...
I have never said it was Zoro's best blocking feat, not even close. Hakai and Imperial Archer are leagues above it.

Stopped reading after this.

@Sentinel how can someone go to this lengths after seeing a Triceratops fly like an Helicopter and a Brachiosaurus eject like a snake is beyond me.

@BleakAsh the answer is really simple. Whatever happens to his Zoan will affect his real body.

- King has bleed through his mask before when attacked by Marco.
- Didn't do it after Sanji "BeNt HiS bEaK".

King is gonna be unmasked soon and we'll see then if his nose is disfigured or not lmfao
you are forming tangents here..

and what you point out and what you answer with are 2 different things.. you aren't even tackling the premise of what i quoted you with

you didn't point out the logical and realistic inconsistency in the designs to disprove of my consistency point, but rather you draw out a strawman by a very embarrassing argument..

Blood loss... Marco hits king's guts, while sanji bends the beak ..

Beak's are a huge bone.. you expect blood to draw out from a bent bone? .. did you fail biology that pathetically mate?

a kick to the gut in base drew blood from king.. has nothing to do with a bent beak.. com one now..

you are being embarrassingly disingenuous

the most clear angled view of King's zone after his interaction with sanji.. has been a bent beak

there are more bent beak kings than straight one's unless you have the v
balls to prove me wrong without deriving red herrings with nonsensical arguments.
Post automatically merged:

Oda used the same sfx for sanji disappearing when shiryu went invisible.
That was 100% invisibility.
Sanji can now attack without his opponents fighting back dont worry.
That’s not the case,Stealth Black projected The surroundings on that cape how would that be explainable without the RS,Don’t give in to Sanji fans @Peroroncino they’re just making stuff to their satisfaction so that Sanji doesn’t look mid which he clearly is

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That’s not the case,Stealth Black projected The surroundings on that cape how would that be explainable without the RS,Don’t give in to Sanji fans @Peroroncino they’re just making stuff to their satisfaction so that Sanji doesn’t look mid which he clearly is
I am saying it because it makes sense.
The other brothers could use their powers without the suit too.

Why is no one highlighting the loyalty Sanji showed for Luffy this chapter?
if it was other characters it would have been wanked to death
Sanji’s loyalty was never a question since he offered to give his Life in place of Luffy and Zoro’s.
Only thing disappointing is that he couldn’t make is worthful. But let’s see

Same guy who couldn’t even budge doffy,Couldn’t even protect luffy and needed the help of Niji
The doffy argument again? I thought that with what happened with apoo, everyone would understand that not knowing an opponents ability is a huge disadvantage

This chapter he literally said he is capable of low diffing queen if he goes all out

Status
Not open for further replies.