Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he lost momentarily.....that is an L in first round.....

still doesn't matter.....

it is not your call...neither mine....it is Oda's call.....fight is a fight.....one winner and one loser in a confrontation between two people.....
It does matter. You can't call something 1v1 if there are a billion outside interference. Who knows what the result would be if Katakuri was allowed to just pummel Luffy up w/o the sneak attack. Katakuri would have no big wounds, no blood loss, etc he self inflicted. Granted, Luffy would be marginally less injured, as well, but the circumstance remains far different.

Like, yeah, Luffy defeated Katakuri. Luffy defeated Katakuri following all the circumstances and stuff that happened. But that still doesn't mean it was a win a pure, fair combat.

Just reading a statement and factifying it (even though it doesn't even strictly factify anything. Defeat can be used for iffy wins, too) while throwing logic out of window is silly

If you only trust on Oda, then Why reading Manga? Just read SBS and his interview. It would be perfect for you. You literally want oda to address every small issue in his SBS, even after he already made panels about them.
Oda said Luffy defeated Katakuri...brulee spelled it out for you.....brulee who is the first person witness to the fight didn't talk any of the bullshit you are spouting from the same panels Oda has written in the manga....

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Lol, did you write some kind of constitution of what is 1 vs 1 and what is not....going by your own logic,
Yes and people with proper functioning brain agree with it.
Zoro vs Pica is still not "1 vs 1".....Zoro did ask for "help" from Orlumbus to jump......
Ok it wasn't, but he didn't run like a coward.

Luffy vs Katakuri both sides "acknowledged" each other.....he was not "generous" lol....he couldn't stand up to "will power"....as simple as that....
So did luffy. Peckoms took care of him after that. Both were standing at the end, but Katakuri deliberately fell on his back. What's your point?

king vs aokiji who wins?
Aokiji, of course.

If my theory about King's hax is correct, Aokiji is the worst match-up possible for King.

I'm fairly confident that King meme was born out of insecurity from some Sanjino fans coz they had expected their fav to take on King but it turns out Zoro did and they even tried to denigrate his power level next.
If my theory about King's hax is correct, then not even EoS Cook can beat him regardless of bounties.

Luffy had help from Law against Doflamingo. Neither Trebol nor Bellamy did anything significant to Luffy- meanwhile Law literally nuked Doffy's inside lol. Either way, it wasn't 1v1.

Cracker was Nami's help.

Katakuri was Brulee's help. Luffy would've actually died if she didn't help him run away in mirrors after G4 ran out. And even the bitch sister's cheap shot helped Luffy, as he was heavily losing that fight anyway- and cheap-shotting him only prompted Katakuri into giving himself a grevious wound even though he was fresh otherwise. Either way, not 1v1.

Even Hordy was with Shirahoshi and Fukurojo's help.

I guess he defeated Caesar on his own? I don't really remember that fight.

Like, I think Luffy could've won some of these fights by himself, but he literally won, like, one 1v1 post-skip until now... that's a factual statement. I'm not saying he's shit, just stating something that's a fact.

Idk. I'm just correcting someone who said Luffy 1v1'd everyone except Kaido and Doffy.
Okay. So while law hit doffy with gama knife and gama knife was supposed to destroy the organs from the inside. Doffy undid the effect with his DV. So the damage he took is basically 0. While Bellamy hit Luffy repeatedly. One could say yes but Luffy is made out of rubber it doesn’t really hurt. Bellamy used CoA and it was shown. Either the help that doffy and Luffy got isn’t really important. Once Luffy used G4 he outclassed doffy by a lot and doffy was almost defenseless. I agree on the cracker fight.
katakuri I do not agree. Brulee didn’t help Luffy defeat Kata. She made it possible for him to run until his haki came back. And the little bitch flambe didn’t not aid Luffy. Kata said it himself “ strawhat I’m disappointed in you. You started do dodge all of my attacks what happened?” That was a fair fight that Luffy won and truly 1 vs 1
But everybody got his opinion and that is okay.
against kaido I can’t say it’s a 1v1 but it doesn’t matter cuz after wano Luffy is gonna be on yonkou level anyway.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Aokiji, of course.

If my theory about King's hax is correct, Aokiji is the worst match-up possible for King.

If my theory about King's hax is correct, then not even EoS Cook can beat him regardless of bounties.
Everyone trolled me when i said king is admiral level for . I even had a theory for this claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.