Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer these fights go the more Linlin is getting indirect AP portrayal :kayneshrug:

Two hakiless hits and she put Queen down in his place, meanwhile Queen keeps absorbing attacks all those attacks from Marco and Sanji and getting up laughing like nothing's happened

Queen talks shit to King all the time despite being a Lunarian who's working Zoro right now but one serious glance from BM and he shits his own bed :steef:

The only one that loses here as these fights drag on is Jack :josad: poor elephant man didn't deserve that Sulong slap Round 2 treatment at all

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dude the samurai with yamato (Ushimaru) is literally identical

you don’t even need to be on Maury to figure this out

Do you think that’s a coincidence?
Nami has 3 unrelated to her clones. One blue, one pink, and one with horns. Are they related? Fuck no.

Ushimaru's age doesn't add up to me + there was no word about someone fleeing from Wano during Kaido revolt. The only thing we know is Kozaburo leaving fuck many years ago.

Zoro ain't that old.

But as I said even I'm aware this might be a fact. Just need a panel. Though I think Zoro will not be Ushimaru's son. He will have Shimotsuki mother and Roronoa father I think.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Luffy extreme diffs but it depends how King handles Zoro COC attacks from now on.
I don't see it:
  • Durability superior to Kaido's dragon scales.
  • Healing/recovery with his flames
  • AP comparable to KKG with Imperial Deep Pride Stake, but much more lethal
  • The physical strength to overpower Rooftop Zoro (coupled with the lethality of blades)
  • Hypermobility (especially in Hybrid form)
  • Ancient Zoan staying power (stamina and recovery)

The only advantage Luffy has over King is future sight, but he can't use it as effectively as Katakuri.

I just don't see how Luffy wins against King. Especially when he can only contend against him headon for a few dozen minutes.

Nami has 3 unrelated to her clones. One blue, one pink, and one with horns. Are they related? Fuck no.

Ushimaru's age doesn't add up to me + there was no word about someone fleeing from Wano during Kaido revolt. The only thing we know is Kozaburo leaving fuck many years ago.

Zoro ain't that old.

But as I said even I'm aware this might be a fact. Just need a panel. Though I think Zoro will not be Ushimaru's son. He will have Shimotsuki mother and Roronoa father I think.
Zoro being a Shimotsuki would make Kuina his relative which is very doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.