Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a really good chapter.

(Queen: show me the Germa 66 technology to Sanji Oda: Queen is a Germa fanboy with RS powers of Sanji and his brother lmao) He probably has some grudge against Judge regarding Mads most likely

Queen is a monster:( Cyborg enhancements w/Laser beams + Ancient Zoan + create medicine and deadly viruses + RS powers of Sanji and his brothers) Shows why he is a Calamity.

The nerves of the Tobi Roppo thinking they can take a Calamities spot lol

It was pretty obvious but nice to know Sanji wasn't the one who hurt the Geisha.

The last 2 chapters belonged to Zoro, today Sanji fans are eating good,
Chef gone chef

What I miss a lot for Sanji, is his willpower....come on if you really want to be the 3 strongest strawhat for the future pirate King, where is his willpower? That aspect which is the most important to win fight and get stronger is lacking so much.
yeah that's one of sanji's biggest issues, even though he's ready to die for the crew, he lacks the hunger for winning, he's more of a kamikaze than a conqueror.

dude, oven should be overpowered if heat alone can make you win a fight.
oven wins in every stat but speed.
you do know theres different measurement of heat, a heat produce by oven is far more weaker than heat produce by Akaiunu, thats the reason why Ace DF got overwhelm, magma is hotter and by far more dense that his fire, Sanji, fire got buff up, cause of te change in his body, heat + exoskeleton, + speed, + the body capacity to reduced damage.

I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
This is gold, silver, platinum, diamond, everything, lol, had a good laugh reading this :gokulaugh:

I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
This is the best shit I've seen this week :josad:

What I miss a lot for Sanji, is his willpower....come on if you really want to be the 3 strongest strawhat for the future pirate King, where is his willpower? That aspect which is the most important to win fight and get stronger is lacking so much.
Sanji asked Zoro to kill him, thats will power.

Sanji's character is highly influenced by Zeff's teachings, so he show his passion about protecting women, not attaining some fancy title.
Post automatically merged:

This is the best shit I've seen this week :josad:
Right, better than chapter itself :gokulaugh:

Sanji is dominating queen so much it aint even funny.

A YC cant follow Sanji's speed
queen coo is one of the worst I ve seeing in a YC.
There are 2 occasion that make it clear:
first when Luffy&Zoro reach the second floor, Queen coudnt track Luffy presence and a few sec later even Zoro presence behind the dor that he cut.
The second occasion is when Momusuke is attached to the cross, Queen coudnt detect the Ninja lady (king did) and coudnt react to Sanji invisibility, which King did.

So this guy, is a failure. His reflex and reaction to block are 0, his coo look extremely poor that perfect for Sanji a fighter that use movment and speed to land hits.

you do know theres different measurement of heat, a heat produce by oven is far more weaker than heat produce by Akaiunu, thats the reason why Ace DF got overwhelm, magma is hotter and by far more dense that his fire, Sanji, fire got buff up, cause of te change in his body, heat + exoskeleton, + speed, + the body capacity to reduced damage.
oven can produce unlimited heat without hurting his body, same as ace and akainu, that's what makes devil fruits op.
sanji's heat is limited because it relies on the exoskeleton and CoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.