Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no reason to believe he didn’t.. this haki stage shouldn’t really disappear in G4.
I belive he CAN'T use Adv Armament with G4 because he is already using Regular Armament with G4(full body) and we can't use 2 types of the same haki at same time.

That's why Luffy was trainning with G4 but only learned at base form. That's why Kaido dodged Red Hawk and none of the G4 attacks.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No dude, it isn't, it is the same shit.

Sanji always used that, Oda just didn't want to show because thats the way he choose to draw Sanji. Look at Vergo during Punk Hazard, he supposedly had Haki on his whole body, but his gloves were not shown with haki on full haki body mode, while it was shown on every other scene, his legs also didn't show CoA during full haki body mode. Oda inconsistencies were always there
Because it is a different level of CoA altogether? Like what are you even arguing? There is something called invisible CoA lol and that is different from CoA hardening. In the panel you posted, Luffy isn't using hardening.

Luffy said, Zoro and Sanji and himself could use haki, he didn't said "Only me and Zoro can make our bodies black
Because you don't need to use CoA hardening to hit logias. Invisible hardening works fine lol. Even YC3s like Jack uses Invisible hardening only.

Bruh I would'nt be surprised if in the chapter Sanji just charged his attack with fire and just jumped straight at Queen. Like how the hell did the Korean's leaker know he's using "exoskeleton" and shit :goatasure:
I’m assuming he’ll do stuff like, “This exoskeleton is crap but it’s resilient. If I combine my Armament Haki with my Exoskeleton my body I wonder how much fire my body can handle before it becomes too much.” or Some kinda line like that

Ngl, I still think I would be little bit more hyped about Zoro's fight if, instead of the mandatory King/Queen fights, either Kyoshiro or Orochi were completely revamped into an powerful samurai and it would be Zoro's fight, almost making a call back to his Zombie Ryuma fight.
Surpassing some "current most powerful samurai in Wano" would be way cooler for his progression than "here's the random YC1 of this arc".
Yeah I'd love a straight up sword duel with Zoro against the Wano Samurai.
That's why I really like the small section that the anime expanded on the Kyoshiorou vs Zoro capital fight, straight up no-bullshitery sword duel.
I hope King ditches his Zoan form and just straight up duels Zoro after this chapter :josad:

I’m assuming he’ll do stuff like, “This exoskeleton is crap but it’s resilient. If I combine my Armament Haki with my Exoskeleton my body I wonder how much fire my body can handle before it becomes too much.” or Some kinda line like that
Yeah, also i'm super curious how Oda is gonna draw Sanji's harderning. Maybe some black lightning at the impact or something

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah I'd love a straight up sword duel with Zoro against the Wano Samurai.
That's why I really like the small section that the anime expanded on the Kyoshiorou vs Zoro capital fight, straight up no-bullshitery sword duel.
I hope King ditches his Zoan form and just straight up duels Zoro after this chapter :josad:
I really hope Oda develops Shiryu a bit more.
So far all we know about him is that he likes to kill kill kill kill.
Since he might be Zoro's only straight up sword duel before Mihawk, I wish it could be a little bit more than "he happens to have a sword and maybe CoC as well".
Maybe besides his violent nature, Shiryu actually values fighting strong swordsmen?
Maybe?
please.

Post automatically merged:

Just google it out dude

As I said it's in the manga

"Armament Hardening" or "Buso Koka" is only Luffy, and that's because Koka means "Vulcanization" aka making Rubber hard and black. From chapter 600 to chapter 1031, not one single person other than Luffy has said Koka, and the "people use different names for haki" thing is established.

??

An unhardened 1080 Pound Hawk

A hardened nameless slash.
This is Zoro, a swordsman, using his own techniques and stuff, this has nothing to do with Sanji and his CoA

Also there are several fights in One Piece where you could say a supposedly weaker attack looked stronger than a supposedly stronger one

Status
Not open for further replies.