Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh zoLo getting absolutely destroyed in under half a second and then being saved by law isn't isn't feat that's comparable. Especially after he literally got put into bandages and broke his entire body. You're stupid as hell for even bringing this up. It's not comparable.

Queen used germa powers plus hybrid powers combined to do that too sanji. They are his strongest moves. Of course he'll take damage. But the damage was minimal. Sanji can fight a whole nother queen right now. Literally:kata:

I never said sanji can't be hurt. I'm saying show me a feat from zoro doing the same thing. Cause he can't. Sanji shits on zoro in durability and anyone with half a brain agrees. But we're on worst gen and zoro wank is always on the table. I'm done with you. You've proved yourself a fool without me having to do a damn thing. :whitepress:
It's the strongest attack in verse so far, of course it's a great feat. Kidd is saying it's a great feat. Law is shitting his pants and wondering how can Zoro still go on. I think their opinion is more valid than yours or mine for portrayal...

Are you incapable of reading? The post you quoted literally had me saying Sanji's durability is far above Zoro's. You're just being an insecure cry baby right now, lashing out at people and assuming shit if they say anything about Sanji lmao...

I just said Zoro's defense is better. Meitou + better CoA + barrier haki is a better defense than exoskeleton + worse CoA. Simple as that. Ofc defense aside, Sanji is far more durable.

Aka, if they're both hit, Sanji will take significantly less damage. But Zoro can block things significantly better.

It do really looks unsastisfying tbh. The paneling just doesn't do it for me..

Though we now know that everytime he uses those Ifrit Jambe moves, he's using CoA atleast.

What doesn't really do those justice that fight against those tanks is, that their immense tankiness makes the other guy's attacks look like base attacks. Happened here, happened with Kaido and BM.
Espeically beef burst is factually much more powerful than HM, when a non exo DJ already sent a guy like Vergo flying..
Those moves would roflstomp Sanji's former rivals, which is a ridiculous jump in power, but against Queen it simply doesn't feel that powerful... Sadly, gotta wait for the anime

Hey @Shanal I put your profile on ignore. You have to be the stupidest person on this site. Your logic is dookie tier and your headcanon is so ambitious it surpasses luffys. I do not wish to engage with you anymore as it's a waste of my energy. I hope you have an awesome break through with your autism and can learn to be a logical and respectful member of society. Please reflect and understand your shortcomings. Only you can fix them. With that said... WANJI SZN:kata::funky::steef:

It do really looks unsastisfying tbh. The paneling just doesn't do it for me..

Though we now know that everytime he uses those Ifrit Jambe moves, he's using CoA atleast.

What doesn't really do those justice that fight against those tanks is, that their immense tankiness makes the other guy's attacks look like base attacks. Happened here, happened with Kaido and BM.
Espeically beef burst is factually much more powerful than HM, when a non exo DJ already sent a guy like Vergo flying..
Those moves would roflstomp Sanji's former rivals, which is a ridiculous jump in power, but against Queen it simply doesn't feel that powerful... Sadly, gotta wait for the anime
The thing is that HM already sent Queen flying too... So that's why I think this finisher doesn't feel that powerful

Hey @Shanal I put your profile on ignore. You have to be the stupidest person on this site. Your logic is dookie tier and your headcanon is so ambitious it surpasses luffys. I do not wish to engage with you anymore as it's a waste of my energy. I hope you have an awesome break through with your autism and can learn to be a logical and respectful member of society. Please reflect and understand your shortcomings. Only you can fix them. With that said... WANJI SZN:kata::funky::steef:
Says the dude with bait threads who constantly feels the reason to cry and spam insult at people proving just how wrong he is lol

'ey, man. You came to me. I stopped bothering with you after I realised how much a toxic stain you are.

Post awakening Sanji beat up Queen in like 2 minutes after he started fighting him.

There's 0% chance a YC2 opponent beats 1,3bil + Queen in 2 minutes.

Sanji's 100% above that tier and it's not even close to be questionable.
I mean what YC2 been impressive. Cracker been much more impressive than any YC2 in the story thus far if I'm being honest.

@Vinsmoke D. Zolo So it was Queen who hit the girl and not Sanji, but I feel that this is Oda just trying to make us believe Evil Sanji will not happen but in the end it will, I believe it.

Everything can change in a little time, just like the raid suit thing.

Maybe it's cause we seen what hell memories did and we haven't seen what this new move has done? The fights clearly not over. Queens gonna have a final stand. The fight literally hasn't concluded yet.
I hope you right. But I also didn't feel like WsW and Sasaki were finished when in fact they were. Although Oda is giving more focus to the "wings" fights, so maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.