What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How am i being retarded? Vista = Mihawk is exactly what you are saying when it comes to Kizaru dealing with Rayleigh. Apparently an Admiral being remotely competent enough means he's 100% a swordsman primed for Zoro. Reread Marineford and tell me how many times Kizaru whipped out his light blade
No it's not.

You said he's like kuzan

Kuzand couldn't even hold his ice sword against pre skip fodder hats

Kizaru matched Rayleigh

Sure kizaru who was never serious didn't use his sword in marineford
You only proving my point.

Sanji fainting is so trash.
Oda realises that he failed to make Queen feel threatening, so the only way to make the fight seem difficult is to have Sanji go down after trashing Queen...

Or, you know, Kizaru can also fight with a sword.

1. Zoro was the only one who got humiliated the most in sabaody, thanks to Kuma.
2. Akainu and Kizaru share the same bond as Zoro and Luffy.
3. Rayleigh, Roger's partner, also fought Kizaru.
4. Fujitora might switch sides at the end.
"Kizaru can also fight with a sword"

**Proceeds to post Kizaru using his light kick**

At least fix it and post the real pic with him holding Ama no Murakumo which is a sword based off a Japanese deity or something.

Aokiji on the other hand, simply used a lame nameless ice sword against fodder basically (at that time of course)

Kizaru never used his sword against any of the Supernovas, only when he was up against Rayleigh.

A swordsman in my book and one of Zoro's future victims.

King is trash, the fight is trash

Katakuri neg diffs King any day of the week
Bro take 1 million Katakuris and Zoro literally wipes them all out in 1 attack

King no diffs an army of Katakuris too

Luffy is one of the most pathetic characters in the history of Manga

Usopp vs Page One was genuinely a better fight than Luffy vs Katakuri

Zoro low diffs current Luffy

I never said he knocked her out cold dummy. Learn to read.

Also queens pretending to be knocked out. He took almost no damage in his regular zoan form
that's why i keep say he make bm fall sleep..he took damage, but endured, same like sanji keep kick him since their first encounter and he wake up just like nothing happen but eventually he meet his endurance limit and get KO ed. the damage always accumulated and finally it's overcome his endurance.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
"Kizaru can also fight with a sword"

**Proceeds to post Kizaru using his light kick**

At least fix it and post the real pic with him holding Ama no Murakumo which is a sword based off a Japanese deity or something.

Aokiji on the other hand, simply used a lame nameless ice sword against fodder basically (at that time of course)

Kizaru never used his sword against any of the Supernovas, only when he was up against Rayleigh.

A swordsman in my book and one of Zoro's future victims.
So, you want an admiral to get serious over a bunch of fodders, who aren't even worth of a kick?

It's the only time when I see Kizaru fighting someone worth. It's a solid evidence. Akainu and Kizaru joined marines decades back and portrayed same as Zoro and Luffy.
And, you want Zoro to fight a person who became an admiral just 2 years ago because he has a sword?
lol, I wonder who would you put against Kizaru even when it's evident that Akainu and Kizaru are partners.

Vivre Card says otherwise :gokulaugh:

try another thing bozo
Maybe in ap directly.

Still spams attacks faster than kings Tempura udon that's "like a beam"

Still invisible

Much more versatile when it comes to fighting since he has like 20 abilities

Has shown better regen feats than king and likely has durability that's better since he's an ancient zoan tank.

I understand kings shit tier durability gimmick helps his durability case but it's easily worked around

Maybe in ap directly.

Still spams attacks faster than kings Tempura udon that's "like a beam"

Still invisible

Much more versatile when it comes to fighting since he has like 20 abilities

Has shown better regen feats than king and likely has durability that's better since he's an ancient zoan tank.

I understand kings shit tier durability gimmick helps his durability case but it's easily worked around
Lol King neg diffs Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.