What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused about something. Doesn't redon get to read the chapter on Sunday? If so, why are Tuesday spoilers only a few lines of vague info? Why does he have to rely on the Korean leaker to dish out info?

Silly questions, but I've only started reading spoilers since last month; I used to just read the chapters as they came out
redon doesnt get the chapter on Sunday, someone is just leaking the info like for all the other leaker. They have their own sources that it.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If I come to use my power then this place won't remain so peaceful. 😏

Just let me know when you will be transferring the power to me or give me your Username/password and go on a break for a month. I will handle this place.

Imagine losing a bet and modship for a month on spoilers to a fake informer

Couldn't be me 🤷

Ze ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
You should be more worried about yourself, Old-man.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It’s cool and I definitely think at some point we’ll get a cool spread where Luffy and Kidd are paralleled vs Kaido and Big Mom. But the one thing I disagree with is Law going down and Kidd saying “Leave it to me”. While I do believe Law will exit the Big Mom fight at some point I don’t believe it will be by him getting knocked out. I think he’ll get involved with the CP0 conflict with Drake instead.
Fine with that too. CP0 involving, Law struggling, since Kid got thrown into the wall. But he stands up, smiling, letting Law go to CP0:
"Leave the rest to me."

Zolo

Cope Doctor
It is true. one in my middle years I have muscular kid literally punch my stomach before but it does nothing to me but feel little pain , but try to fight it (that me in middle school kid). I was piss off that kid cut my line. Middle school kid version of me is weak. Got accused of breaking his finger by middle school kid who is taller than me during gym time. I guess the kid is telling truth I broke his finger. That is middle school.
‘I took excerise seriously in highschool.
My forest strenght with your training strenght combinef lets take on the forum. I was in oretty bad fights myself have knukles demaged permamently , shoulder cracked , nose cracked . Only ever lost a fight once at my sisters wedding, when I was in drunk coma. Beated them all one by obe afterwards... good times, havent been in a fight for 5 years now... living in forest is peace , nobody pisses you off... and if you are pissed you can catch a deer and cut its throut with bare hands... good times

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo zoro aim dodging kuma doesn't make him able to dodge kizarus kick to the forehead.

When did marco react to lightspeed?

Tempura udon is "like a beam" and zoros having trouble doing anything. Imagine a real lightspeed attack

Fuji negg diffed the entire weight of the islands infrastructure and buildings which covered everything

King tapped off a nick on the edge of an island

Fuji>>>>>>>>>>>> in ap.

Even willing to put queen over King in ap with his haki masters crushing move being the lowest tier when he goes on to use much more powerful versions of the germa science and having lasers that he spams that are faster than Tempura udon. Kings the weakest yc1 in the story so far
There's no light speed in the OP verse or else it would not explain why characters can dodge luminar lasers from Pacifista and not dodge simpler supersonic attacks :crazwhat: Although in RL lasers are actually light speed.

S

SwordMaster

From Talkop
索隆的技能:阎王三刀流 一道 二道 三道 飞刘罗阇

索隆背后出现阎魔大王的特效和ドン(咚)的音效词
烬发出ビリビリビリ(哔哩哔哩哔哩)的音效,巨大的火龙被吞没
烬的心声:“凯多大哥◯◯◯!你(凯多)是◯◯◯!你(索隆)是◯◯◯!”,随后微笑
索隆:“飞刘罗阇”
结尾是ドドン(咚咚)的音效词

问:还没解开烬不死身的原因就结束了吗?
答:好像解开了,火焰是关键。

Status